• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I ordered clomid through cem products because i have used them before BUT

samtron

Registered
Reaction score
Wow talk about sticking it to you! $59 for the clomid i ordered yesterday only to find it on sale today for 53..then they only gave me 2 shipping options a 2 day priorty for $11.99 or $36 one...

ofcourse I chose the 11.99 option but to ship through the mail 1 tiny bottle...plus the high price to start with..pisses me off but I went through them since I did before and the product seemed to work during pct.

If I knew others would just as good I would have gone elsewhere just word to the wise on the shipping.

do you live in some crazy place?

am10 code does not work anymore I know it did for you in the past they must have shut it down and nope I'm in the states no reason for that silly shipping rates.

am10 code does not work anymore I know it did for you in the past they must have shut it down and nope I'm in the states no reason for that silly shipping rates.
Should have gone with HardcorePeptides. I have a 20% discount in my sig, and their shipping is speedy - not to mention their products don't taste like ass and are not suspended in alcohol.

Should have gone with HardcorePeptides. I have a 20% discount in my sig, and their shipping is speedy - not to mention their products don't taste like ass and are not suspended in alcohol.
This! I always used CEM, too. BUT, with Hardcore having cheaper prices, more ml per bottle, and the shipping was 2 days from across the country, PLUS the 20% discount code....it's a no-brainer. Hardcore is the way to go!

This! I always used CEM, too. BUT, with Hardcore having cheaper prices, more ml per bottle, and the shipping was 2 days from across the country, PLUS the 20% discount code....it's a no-brainer. Hardcore is the way to go!
HC Peptides is G2G. I can vouch for their Exemestane. I've been on it for a couple of months and it is most certainly legit.

HC Peptides is G2G. I can vouch for their Exemestane. I've been on it for a couple of months and it is most certainly legit.
LMFAO! I just got another bottle of exemestane and one of clomid today in the mail. This bottle of exemestane is totally different from my last one. Total liquid this time. I was assured from customer support that it is g2g as they have changed the formula. I sure dont want to find out otherwise the hard way being mid-cycle.:(

Back