• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo EXtreme Results

sebaco2011

Registered
Reaction score
I have ran through a couple of peoples logs of Halo , and it seems they gain a pretty dang good amount of strength and muscle , although it seems most are running there very first ph so its hard to tell how well this stuff works.

If you could please list your experience with halo and what it did for you strength and physique wise that would be excellent, as well as your dosing protocol.

Thinking about running Halo as I've never tried it but I have tried Super DMZ .

I gained around 15lbs on my cycle, I kept around 9, and I believe the rest was water weight. I built most of my muscle of this cycle, and it made a noticeable change in my physique.

If you are an experienced user then consider 75-100 mg daily of Halo Extreme. This dosing will illicit nice results brother.

ran at 100mg for a lil over 6 weeks, stacked with a transdermal. Used it for a cut, at 180 lbs starting out, lost about 10lbs per month. had tons of energy on it, strength stayed somewhat the same throughout the cycle.. did dip a tiny bit due to caloric deficit. Overall was a fun first cycle, but honestly it's all in the diet mostly... and it's not as strong solo as SDMZ, might be good for slightly leaner, dryer gains diet-depending tho. In retrospect, 75mg daily would have been just as good for a cut for my size, but it was first cycle so waddidIknow

Okay, so how much did you gain strength wise and would you say you gained muscle ? It's just weird it seems like people get really good results with this product , I understand for some its there first ph so that is always going to give good gains, but even others with experience seem to get really impressive results, so I'm not sure why more dont run this.

I gained around 15lbs on my cycle, I kept around 9, and I believe the rest was water weight. I built most of my muscle of this cycle, and it made a noticeable change in my physique.
Nice, are you going to run it again or have you ? How does it stack compared to others that you have tried ? Like I said above it seems like people get great results with this and want to change things up even though this works great and move onto something different and it doesn't seem to give as good of results, I can't tell if its because of there first cycle or if it's just that good of a compound.
If you are an experienced user then consider 75-100 mg daily of Halo Extreme. This dosing will illicit nice results brother.

Yeah I would probably run something like 75/100/125/125/125-150/125-150/125-150/125-150 , I have a very strong liver and I'm a heavier guy and a bit more experienced, of course if 75 mg does the job fine or if I run into troubles at too high of a dose I'm more then glad to lower it .

I'll be doing a 8 week halo bulk and then take a break while still bulking and then a 8 weeks cut back on the halo then lay off orals for a few weeks while still cutting and then throw it in again during the later half of the cut

Nice, are you going to run it again or have you ? How does it stack compared to others that you have tried ? Like I said above it seems like people get great results with this and want to change things up even though this works great and move onto something different and it doesn't seem to give as good of results, I can't tell if its because of there first cycle or if it's just that good of a compound.

I have only ran a few things, halo, osta, currently tren/epi.

Obviously it was stronger than osta. I do plan on running it again in four weeks, after this epitren. I'll let you know how that goes, as it seems you want to know what it does after someone is already "done with noob gains". right? I doubt ill gain as much this time, but im pumped none the less.

I have only ran a few things, halo, osta, currently tren/epi.

Obviously it was stronger than osta. I do plan on running it again in four weeks, after this epitren. I'll let you know how that goes, as it seems you want to know what it does after someone is already "done with noob gains". right? I doubt ill gain as much this time, but im pumped none the less.

Right on brother, that's exactly what I'm talking about, how are you liking the epitren btw and so far how does it compare to the halo? Results? Keep us updated brother.

I was eating literally one meal a day since I was trying to cut, so strength "gain" was nonexistent... But at that caloric deficit was able to maintain pretty much the same strength I had going in. If you use it for a bulk I'm sure the results would be more impressive in the strength department, I simply didn't eat enough to gain. It's a good mild PH for sure, certainly has its place

Right on thanks for the help biggie, appreciate it mate.

Back