• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

18 Y.O. Supplement help

addi

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been lifting for 3 years, and I feel that i have done the most I can.
I am 18, and want to get bigger. I eat like a beast. I already take supps, and down bcaa's like one would with beer.

Stats: 170lbs 5 ' 8
Bench 205 lbs X 5 (should be more, but i tore my shoulder a while back)
Squat 350 lbs X 10
Deadlift 300 lbs 10 times

I went from 125lbs to 170 lbs in 6 months.

What would you recommend I take? If i was to take an ironmag product, I would only like to take 1 thing.
I eat around 4500 cals a day. I want to get up to 200lbs and cut down to 185lbs.

thanks all.

I went to therapy for 5 months, and i feel like it healed completely, but it just isn't what it used to be. I dont know if it will stay that way forever.
The first 2 years, I was dropping weight. I went from 180 at 25% BF to 125 at 6%.

Hello all,
I have been lifting for 3 years, and I feel that i have done the most I can.
I am 18
This is the attitude that makes me want to slap the younger guys in this world. If that is the attitude you have, then you may as well quit now. 3 years in the gym isn't shit. And at 15 you certainly didn't know shit, so you are now just entering the "learning phase". You haven't even hit your peak test levels.

Unless you are Lee Priest and plan on competing at a top level as a teen, AAS and PH shouldn't be a thought. But let's be honest, you are looking for someone to tell you what to take, so you certainly have minimal if any knowledge, and the only thing you and Lee may have in common is a poorly thought tattoo.

More food, work harder, and you have a hell of alot to learn. Better start reading up more, teaching your body, learning to adapt to your genetics, etc..

I don't mean to come on here and bash you, but someone needs to level with you. I don't sugar coat anything. Stop looking for the easy way out.

IML has good protein mixes. Perfect for a guy your age. Maybe toss in some creatine mono.

Agreed 100%. Again, I can only respect this answer. Rather then try to sell you a PH, a legit answer.

Last edited:
op is a liar. fake numbers/info/etc.

Back