• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lump under nipple

Pinecraftwonderer

Registered
Reaction score
I finished a tren cycle back in June and developed a lump under my left nipple just wondering if any of you guys have exspirianced this before?

I finished a tren cycle back in June and developed a lump under my left nipple just wondering if any of you guys have exspirianced this before?

I'm sure many people have exspirianced this. Any other symptoms? What was your cycle? Support products you ran? AI's? etc..

Probably not a big deal to treat, likely just need to handle estrogen or prolactin.

Sounds like you may have had a rebound issue if this developed post cycle. Most would suggest Letro to get rid of the lump. I personally have recently had success with Nolva @20mg ed and Aromasin @25mg twice daily(Aromasin's sides are much more mild than Letro's but Letro may be more effective at a lower dose). Basically you need to crush the estro in your system for a bit and the lumps should subside. Low estro sucks for your joints and libido though. Also some complain about dry painful eyes. Only took a month for my lumps to go away.

Almost forgot, always taper off the dose of your AI so you dont have rebound issues again. You can PM me if you need a dosing protocol. Good luck

Back