• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

#1 Customer Service plus PR video

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, just touching base...

For one I have to say I am always amazed with IML and their customer service. I make several orders per week and they are always amazing. The #1 company I have dealt with...Just this week I placed an order and within an hour I had tracking!! It simply doesn't get any better then that.

Have to give a shout out to Kat and the crew at IML. I have never had an error and the products are simply amazing. I am a customer/retailer for life :) Thanx IML.

Also alot of people have been asking where the hell I have been.

I am here!!! Still reading, checking things out, not posting much bc my beta tests are over..but I am here should anyone need me.

Just hit a PR using EPIstane....IML has EPI tren which is epistane and tren so this also would give someone an edge in the strength and size department.

Anyways, here it is everyone, enjoy and again thank you IML for being awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OBUUiAJoBA&feature=youtu.be

Ya buddy ,gotta love watching PR.Im on the EPI Tren srtength went up along with my anger.love products that work!

Yup, been ordering from IML for YEARS without ever having a bad experience. BTW, thanks for the Epi-Andro log, Wesley...loving the stuff!

Ya buddy ,gotta love watching PR.Im on the EPI Tren srtength went up along with my anger.love products that work!

Thanx Man!! Cant wait to see your log..I am following :)

Yup, been ordering from IML for YEARS without ever having a bad experience. BTW, thanks for the Epi-Andro log, Wesley...loving the stuff!
Hey EB :) always nice to see you. Glad to hear you are loving EPI ANDRO..I still stand by what I said...2nd best PH I have "EVER" used..love that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat and IML topped themselves today.

I placed an order and within 20 minutes I had tracking which means they packaged it for shipping.

Fastest items I have ever ordered. IML c/s is amazing!!

Back