• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Questions about proper pct w/ IML m-sten cycle

anttttt

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member and had a few questions.
I guess you could say I am just looking for alittle advice on my pct
I plan on running m-sten for a week cycle 20/20/20/20
I am new to ph so from what i have taken in, this is a moderate dosing choice when it comes to m-sten.

Weeks 1-4
M-sten 20/20/20/20
ACS (2ed)

Pct
ACS (2ed) weeks 1-8
Clomid 50/50/50 weeks 5-8

I also plan on getting some e-control just wasn't sure quite when to take it, whether that would be right after the cycle or after I ran clomid and as to how long i would take it for.

Do you recommend anything extra as in daa or any other natty test boosters? sorta on a budget so not really looking to go to over the top :(

Thanks for any advice

Typo indeed :D
Roger that on e-control!!

You recommend anything else ran with this pct or is this fine in your opinion?
Appreciating the help
Almost ready to go!!

I always add DAA powder (cheap) in my PCT also.......Prima force DAA Powder can be had for around $10....

3g ed? run with clomid for the 4 weeks?

Hi, I am a new member and had a few questions.
I guess you could say I am just looking for alittle advice on my pct
I plan on running m-sten for a week cycle 20/20/20/20
I am new to ph so from what i have taken in, this is a moderate dosing choice when it comes to m-sten.

Weeks 1-4
M-sten 20/20/20/20
ACS (2ed)

Pct
ACS (2ed) weeks 1-8
Clomid 50/50/50 weeks 5-8

I also plan on getting some e-control just wasn't sure quite when to take it, whether that would be right after the cycle or after I ran clomid and as to how long i would take it for.

Do you recommend anything extra as in daa or any other natty test boosters? sorta on a budget so not really looking to go to over the top :(

Thanks for any advice

being your just running msten alone,you can bump that up to 30 mg a day of msten if ya wanted

if your clomid is good that's all you should need. If you want to add DAA 3g daily for the 4 weeks with clomid and e-control should be ok

Alrighty, sounds good!

being your just running msten alone,you can bump that up to 30 mg a day of msten if ya wanted

Yea I've been looking at alot of other people's logs and reviews I was thinking about bumping it up to 30mg ed myself

Thanks for the help fella's!

Back