• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Igf-1 lr3

RoadstarPete

Registered
Reaction score
I am considering running IGF-1 LR3 through my upcoming PCT and using it for about 8 weeks total, prior to my next cycle.
I am wondering if anyone on this forum has any past experience with this long form IGF-1 and if so were you pleased with the results? how were the sides?
Thanks

I'm on Purchase Peptides IGF-1lr3 at the moment and its good. I chose PP because their mass spec came back pure.

I get good pumps at 100 mcg's daily.

I'm on Purchase Peptides IGF-1lr3 at the moment and its good. I chose PP because their mass spec came back pure.

I get good pumps at 100 mcg's daily.

The only thing I hate is that you have to use sticks.

How is the weight loss?

I am considering running IGF-1 LR3 through my upcoming PCT and using it for about 8 weeks total, prior to my next cycle.
I am wondering if anyone on this forum has any past experience with this long form IGF-1 and if so were you pleased with the results? how were the sides?
Thanks

I LOVE the stuff. Dont notice any sides over the years other then a bit of bloat at times in belly, but comes and goes day to day on it, more diet i think.

i rec from 30-60mcg ed for 4-8 weeks. i think 6 is the sweet spot. I am liking the IGF1Des right now too

No need to hate pinning. This is super easy, especially since you use a slin pin sub q twice daily. You cant even really feel it IMO.

yep i pin subq for my peptides and its not much hassle

Back