• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1st ph cycle cyano vs halo?

vtown_dub

Registered
Reaction score
Ive been looking into ph's for a while now and stumbled on iml products and been impressed by everyones results! After lifting for 10+ years i think its time to take it to the next level and see how a 1st ph cycle work for me. I am a semi hard gainer, 28yo 5'3" 138lbs low bf and goal is looking to gain right around 150lb lean with increased strength in the gym. 3 months ago i was around 128 and went on a semi clean/dirty bulk eating 3000cals/day lifting heavy and gained 10lbs. My question to everyone here is, what would be the best coice of 1st ever ph cycle? Halo xtreme 4-andro stack or cyano 4-andro stack? or any other suggestion would be awesome also the layout of each cycle including pct. Thanks!

thanks for the reply Biggie, with the Halo is 75mg going to be too much at my current weight or should I be fine? and also, with the Halo and 4-andro is it best to split dose throughout the day or all at the same time? is clomid suffient at 50mg throughout pct without use of e-control or any other compounds. Can some post a layout of the whole cycle including pct? thanks guys! i jus dont wanna screw up my first cycle... :cool:

Awesome. So I noticed some people running somewhat a similar stack to this and they've incorporated anabolic matrix and/or ultra male also. Are these products necessary or would I be fine without it? Not looking to spend over $300 for my first ph run, just experimenting.

Both products are basically just very mild herbal test/libido boosters... since you have the 4-ad in there you shouldn't need anything else to boost libido (since it acts as your test base, 4-ad converts to testosterone through 2-step conversion, so it supplements what you're not producing naturally and keeps you from getting lethargic on cycle) Also since both halo and 4-ad will shut down natural testosterone production (all steroidal hormones do) there's no point in trying to boost what you're not producing, so I would just save both products and run in PCT alongside the clomid/e control, or you could save them for some sexytime adventures with a lady friend down the road (they'll provide a subtle boost) up to you
lol, makes sense. With the 4-ad, do I take 3 all at one time or split dosing? btw, appreciate all the solid advice.

Back