• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help on new cycle

Zoni

Registered
Reaction score
this is going to be my first cycle, got help creating this cycle

week 1-6
halo extreme 3 caps daily
4 andro rx 4 caps daily
advanced cycle support 2 caps daily

Pct week 7-10
clomid 50mg daily

week 8-11
E control 3 caps daily
advanced cycle support 2 caps daily

Agreed should be gtg..very mild but very safe..no worries.

By mild will I get good results ? What's a better stack for more gains

If this is a first stack you should be content with mild. You still will probably put on a solid 10+ lbs...

Everyone wants bigger and stronger..guess what..a super strong stack and you aren't gonna keep it when you come off anyways, and if you have sides and are new to the game you are gonna be back on here flipping out when your sex drive is shot, or you have other issues because you aren't experienced enough yet.. 4 andro converts to test..halo is kind of like anavar/winny/tbol mix.... You will keep a far higher percentage with this cycle and it will work well.

Trust me when I tell you to stick with this for your first one.

You've got it covered brother. Keep us posted on your progress.

Gee that looks familiar :)
LOL..good call.

Hey OP, you do realize most users from IML and BL are on both forums right?

Zoni
user-offline.png

Join DateAug 2013
Posts6

[h=2]New cycle[/h]
How does this look for a first cycle

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 2 daily
Eradicate 1daily
Gear support 2 daily

Week 5-8
Eradicate 2 cap daily
Gear support 2 cap daily
For serm clomid​

Oh, didn't even realize he posted on BSL too, I said it because it was a direct copy/paste from his other thread here that I recommended lol.

LOL..good call.

Hey OP, you do realize most users from IML and BL are on both forums right?

Zoni
user-offline.png

Join DateAug 2013
Posts6

New cycle

How does this look for a first cycle

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 2 daily
Eradicate 1daily
Gear support 2 daily

Week 5-8
Eradicate 2 cap daily
Gear support 2 cap daily
For serm clomid​

just looking for best stack brother cant be to safe when your messing with your body i decided to go with the Halo stack thanks for the advice will post pics and progress as time goes on

This looks like the stack I'm going to use! Question though... Where would you throw in the ultra male? I bought the stack here on the forum so I already have it all. The one thing I don't have is Clomid. I was told by a mod that a serm wasn't necessary, but couldn't hurt of course, because the stack is so mild.

Do you guys think that without the clomid and the addition of UM is enough for PCT? Or is this much better? Especially because I'm super afraid of gyno and what not... Haha

This looks like the stack I'm going to use! Question though... Where would you throw in the ultra male? I bought the stack here on the forum so I already have it all. The one thing I don't have is Clomid. I was told by a mod that a serm wasn't necessary, but couldn't hurt of course, because the stack is so mild.

Do you guys think that without the clomid and the addition of UM is enough for PCT? Or is this much better? Especially because I'm super afraid of gyno and what not... Haha

Its a great stack, I been on it for 1 week and already feel my energy and strength go up even tho it takes about 3 weeks to kick in. I would get a serm anyway can't hurt ttone safe whats a couple of dollars more to getting gyno? Don't be cheap when it comes to ur body.

Update: I been on for about 1 month now gained 12 pounds and still have 2 more weeks to
go. Really started seeing results at week 3 everyone noticed and can't believe how big I got this stack is great will post diet stats etc at end of cycle

Halo is great aint it?

Update: I been on for about 1 month now gained 12 pounds and still have 2 more weeks to
go. Really started seeing results at week 3 everyone noticed and can't believe how big I got this stack is great will post diet stats etc at end of cycle
I put on 19 pounds with my first cycle (like yours). It was the right decision. Now all you'll be thinking about is extending the cycle...

I put on 19 pounds with my first cycle (like yours). It was the right decision. Now all you'll be thinking about is extending the cycle...

Nice I'm on week 5 and already 17 pounds heavier got 1 more week left. It sucks I don't want to go off wish I can run forever but the body needs the rest really ganna suck don't want to end it

Back