• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol Extreme, Trenabol, Halo Extreme Cycle - Help please?

Hotdog

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy,

I have two bottles of trenabol, two of methadrol extreme and two of halo extreme coming.

I'll have every chem for sides under the sun - prami, clomid, tamoxifen, exemestane.

Also have Livercare, TUDCA, and Advance Cycle Support on hand to run during the cycle.

I've run SDMZ 2.0, 4-andro, 1-andro, and Halo Extreme in the past. Sometimes on Halo/SDMZ I'd feel nauseous and lose my appetite which I think is liver related hence the three supp trifecta above.

25 years old, 5'7", 185 lbs. Been doing a 3/4 day a week full body split as well as half an hour of mobility/biomechanics work every day. Focused on Hypertrophy.

My goal for this cycle is to become a jacked ass monster.

Trenabol I don't want to run less than 4 caps a day as that seems to be the minimum effective dose.

Preliminary Cycle (Please critique):

Throughout:
Livercare 2x ed
Cycle Support 2x ed
Antaeus Labs Aegis 5x ed

Weeks 1 - 4:
Tren 4x ed
Halo 4x ed

Weeks 5 - 8:
MDE 2 or 3 ed (Not sure which yet)

Weeks 9 - 12:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20
(Michael Scally likes the combination and he seems to know his shit. Not sure if the Tren would still react poorly with Tamoxifen a month later?)

Thanks!

You can do the dual SERMs, but there's just as many arguments against it as there are for it. Tren would also serve you better being run some length longer than 4 weeks, it takes at least 2.5 to be completely "kicked in" from what I've seen (Some effects come quicker) and experienced. I would also run your Aromasin (Exemestane) during PCT at 12.5mg ed and you may even want to run something like adex or aromasin on cycle with the tren - it served me well.

I was operating under the theory that halo extreme generally doesn't show results within 4 weeks because it's almost always underdosed and then tapered up. Halovar has a half life of roughly 12 hours from what I can see, so it's not as if you're getting much of a build up effect using it over a long period of time.

You don't run test at 50/100/250/500 even though it has a long enough half life in E/C form to accumulate in the body and raise levels. Generally you either kickstart it with something oral/very short half life or frontload it. 100mg of halo = frontload and should give effects rapidly. I did see another experienced fellow in a different forum mention this once but otherwise I won't know until I try it.

And I appreciate you making the comment about the medical doses. I looked up Scally's Power PCT and noticed that he runs Clomid 100/100/100/100 and runs Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20 so I'm thinking I'll go with that.

I'll take your advice and run Aromasin (Exemestane) during PCT.

locallifter - what was it about the Tren that warranted the Aromasin? Progestational/Estrogen issues?

I appreciate the advice guys, keep it coming. :D

Edit: Oops. To answer the question about why I'm switching mid cycle, I have the bottles listed above and no more. That's my budget for supps at the moment and I'm trying to run them as effectively as possible. I figured halo is probably easier on the liver than the double methylated MDE so I could squeeze an 8 week cycle out of the combination along with a fat stack of liver support supplements.

Do you think it would be better to swap the order and run MDE first with HALO/TREN to cut me up and solidify gains?

Last edited:
Wow, that was an epic and extremely helpful post Biggie :D

I'll take your advice with the Clomid and keep it at 50 with the Nolva like you mentioned above. I'd really like to keep the nolva to help keep the gyno monster away. Have it pubertal so it flares up easy.

What would be your advice with how to mix these compounds then to take advantage of them? I could see something like 3x Halo/Tren ed for ~6 weeks. Do you think my liver could survive 10 weeks of methyls with the above supps? It does seem pretty crazy to me. Do you think 2/3/3/3/3/3 Tren with 2/2/2/2/2/2 MDE and leave the Halo out for now would be better?

You were on the right track in your first post with not wanting to run less than 4 caps daily of the tren. Personally I dose 90mg and like it, I'll probably try 120mg next time I run it because I had very few sides even at 90mg, I wouldn't bother going below 60mg at all.

I've seen several people (Including two seasoned guys) with gyno issues on the tren PHs, not sure if it's estro induced or from prolactin, but keeping the estro low will fix either way. On top of that you want to run MDE after it, which contains Max-LMG/Decadrol, a compound known to aromatize a bit, so I would personally play it safe and dose something along the lines of adex (Anastrazole) .5mg eod or e3d and better be safe than sorry.

The idea behind the half life of halo being 12 hours has nothing to do with how long it will take to build up active levels in your body, and that's why it takes the minimum 2 weeks before you really get much of a "seat of the pants" type feel from it.

I think your cycle looked best in the first post, maybe not what I'd run, but you were on a better track then than with the last post low dosing the tren. If you have enough halo to last 6 weeks I'd run it for that long, but that's just me.

Personally i would add atleast an hrt amount of test or a nice 400-500mg ew of test with this cycle.
like so:
orals wk1-8
test wk1-12
pct wk14-18 clomid/nolva

Or even just the methadrol extreme 6 weeks and test for 12. methadrol is AWESOME!

Keep in mind most people running these orals do so since they're not interested in pinning for various various reasons, otherwise test would be part of everyone's cycle.

Yeah, I'd love to run Test but unfortunately it's illegal and I have personal reasons for not wanting to break the law. (Interest in police force as a backup career being one of them.)

Note that this doesn't mean I think it should be illegal, nor do I judge anyone that does it anyway. In fact I think it's pretty boss and I'm jealous. ;)

Back