• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Dosage help??

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I am on Halo x and Cyano 2 of each morning and evening.

PCT:
I have tamoxifen Citrate ( nolva ) 30 tabs at 20mg.
a bottle of Erase, and i am planning on getting a bottle of anabolic matrix

I thought: two weeks on the nolva 20mg a day.
fallowed by four weeks Erase and matrix

thoughts??

Last edited:
umm k.

you don't think ill need something like matrix to help get things going again, does nolva and erase do that?? i was under the impression those only blocked/controlled E

oh ok that makes since.

so start the nolva the day after i finish the cycle?? or should i start a couple days before to get it in the system??

thats what i thought.

thanks man. great info.

BiggieSmallz what would you recommend for dosing, my cyano/halo stack? I am taking 2 of each in the AM and PM. But i have been reading more stuff, and i hear some guys space it out, so that your taking one every 6 hours.

that sounds like a pain to me, but is there a benefit to that?? i can understand the argument that its more of a steady stream on the blood, or that it absorbs better.

Don't worry about the dosing times to much, plenty of people (Myself included) dose everything at once during the day and everything works just fine.

what do you guys think about running nolva for only 15 days, with erase and anibolic matrix, and continuing those two for another 15 days, after ending nolva

I was sort of wanting to save half of my nolva for another cycle. but if 15 day at 20mg wont be enough then Ill run it for the full 30 days

Back