• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help on a cutting/fat burning cycle

mbradley2379

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for help on a new cycle I'm about to purchase, any recommendations/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

I've done 2 cycles before, the first was halo, cyano, osta - the second was halo, cyano, deca - so I am familiar with PH's.

I am 6'1 220, probably about 18% body fat, 34 years old. My goals are to burn as much fat/cutting as possible while making lean muscle gains. I want a strong cycle to do.

Here is what I'm thinking about buying:

Epi-Tren
Epi-Andro Rx
Halo
Osta

Aromasin (During Cycle)

PCT

E-Control
Advanced Cycle Support
Anabolic Matrix
Ultra Male Rx
Nolva

Now, the questions are, how much of each should I take (how many bottles of each should I buy)? When would you take each thing? Would you add/delete anything from this cycle? I want a strong cycle that is going to make a difference. I have a great workout/diet in mind.

Thanks for all your help, it's greatly appreciated.

Matt

Good selection for a cut, for dosing I'd run the Halo @ 75mg, Osta @ 20mg, Epi-Tren @ 4 or 5 caps daily, and the Epi-Andro @ 4 caps daily. This is pretty androgenic stack, so if you're prone to blood pressure, prostate, or hair loss issues this may not be the best mix for you - just a heads up. If you're not worried about any of those this should do a good job of cutting you up on the right diet, expect to get some strength gains as well even while on a slight caloric deficit. If dosing Aromasin on-cycle I'd do something like 6.25mg ed, maybe 12.5mg if issues arise, but no need to go higher than that on-cycle.

Personally I take all my hormones in the morning, no need to complicate it with splitting doses IMO, but that's me. It gets rid of all the BP spikes and other random crap you may feel around dosing by the time I'm in the gym (Late afternoon/evening) and seems to work better for sleeping.

Only thing I would remove is the Anabolic Matrix during PCT, it's not hurting anything, just not really necessary or worth the money - if you already have it go for it, but the money could be better spent on other things.

How long of a cycle were you planning? I would shoot for no less than 6 weeks since none of these are overly toxic and they all take at least 2 weeks to really start working. Maybe 8 weeks tops since you do have two methyls though. I assume you'd be running ACS on-cycle as well even though you didn't list it? I'd highly recommend it if not.

Hey Pete,

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I was thinking 6-8 weeks, but will probably go 8 weeks. Meant to say ACS during cycle and during PCT, and would you run Anabolic Matrix during cycle? I was just reading about TREN on BSL website. Do you think that is better for cutting fat than IML Epi-Tren?

I'm fine with the side-effects you mentioned, my concern is gyno, I have a sensitive body in regards to that, which is why I was thinking Aromasin on cycle and during PCT with Nolva on PCT.

I like your idea of all PH's in the morning, I always found it a huge pain in the ass splitting doses on my last 2 cycles.

The tren in IMLs Epi-Tren and BSLs Trenabol is the exact same compound, so they're just as good at everything they do, it's just the dosing that's different. Personally I think they're both way underdosed, the product I use is 30mg per cap, but that's not for discussion here - we'll stick with IML products.

IMLs Epi-Tren is 10mg of tren (It's not actual trenbolone, it's a prohormone to it) and 10mg of Epistane (A methylated PH, similar to hdrol but a little stonger). BSLs Trenabol is just 15mg of the tren prohormone.

If you're worried about gyno, I've seen several cases of seasoned guys getting slight gyno symptoms while on tren, being a progesterone it has a nasty tendency to aggravate these things. Aromasin or Arimidex are both good ideas on cycle, I like the dex because you can dose it every other day or e3d, Aromasin has a shorter half life. This is also why most guys choose Clomid as their SERM after a progesterone cycle, Nolva has sometimes been accused of making those symptoms even worse (Others say there's no issue, so do your own research before deciding).

Back