• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz 2.0/halo extreme/tren cycle questions

mbradley2379

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just posted about a diff cycle I was thinking about taking, but wanted to ask about this cycle which I already own bottles of, so was thinking about saving money.

Okay, I'm 34, 6'1, 220lbs. Probably about 18% body fat. I've done 2 cycle in the past so I'm familiar with PH's.

My main goal is to burn/cut as much fat as humanly possible while putting on lean muscle.

I'm thinking about taking the following:

Super DMZ 2.0 - 2 Bottles worth - I already own these, bought them from Amazon a few months ago
Halo Extreme - 3 Bottles Worth
Tren (BSL) - 2 Bottles Worth
ACS

PCT

E-Control
Nolva
ACS
Ultra Male Rx

Same questions as before, would you add/delete anything from this, and what dosage would you take per day? Do you think this is a good cycle for desired gains? I know SDMZ is good for bulking, but does it help with accelerated fat loss/cutting?

Or would you do this 8 week cycle instead, which I need to buy all of now:

Halo - 3/DayOsta - 3/Day
Epi-Tren - 4/Day
Epi-Andro - 4/Day
TREN (BSL) - 1/Day
ACS - 3/Day

PCT

E-Control
Nolva
ACS
Ultra Male Rx

Thanks,

Matt

Yeah, my main goal is to burn fat/cut as much as possible. I've actually tried intermittent fasting before and liked it. Will most likely implement it again into this cycle. I was just thinking about doing the SDMZ cycle cause I already own 2 bottles of it.....so would you just do 2 bottles of SDMZ alone, or should I maybe do the second cycle I mentioned above instead (Epi-Tren, Halo, Osta, Epi-Andro etc.)?

Thanks for your help biggie! Just want to get this right. I'm always second guessing myself on what the hell to buy!

MBradley: Run one bottle (4wks) of the SDMZ with your cycle... save the other bottle of SDMZ for a quick cycle in Dec or Jan. If you run the full 8 weeks...you will be lethargic, headaches, and high Blood Pressure. Sometime during the 5th week, your kidneys will start telling you they need a break. I am sure you probably already know this since you have already done a couple cycles. No need to use up your stash all at once... I know how ya feel, I have the same stash right now, including another 4 bottles of Epi-Andro...but gotta let your organs take a break, play it on the safe side so you can continue your growth. -Dirk

Back