• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not sure what to do.. Orbit Nutrition thumbs down

duitman

Registered
Reaction score
May not be the right place to do this... But I placed 2 orders with orbit and recieved none. Customs wont release it sinces theres no contents listed on the package.. i have never had troulbe with any other site. What should i do, mabie someone from orbit might see this.

May not be the right place to do this... But I placed 2 orders with orbit and recieved none. Customs wont release it sinces theres no contents listed on the package.. i have never had troulbe with any other site. What should i do, mabie someone from orbit might see this.

You emailed us today about this. We have never in over 6 years had this happen. Best bet is to have your customs send it back to us since they do not like the description we out on the shipping label. This issue is not our fault but your customs, if they send it back we will gladly refund you.

That was my second email after hereing from Canada post.. I will contact customs thank you very much..

Back