• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo stack questions

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this forum and was hoping for some advice.

So I just finished a cycle of the Halotest 25/50mg a day (old formula before FDA), and I'm on my 2nd week of their PostCycle II. The reason why i sticked with this was due to the low possibility of DHT conversion since I'm paranoid about hair loss.

Originally thinking of running of running:
Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix

3 caps daily (with prohorome dose)

Advanced Cycle Support

3 caps daily (at least 3hrs separate from prohormone)

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10

Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support

3 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12

E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

My concern is that i've never used clomid before. I've only used the PCT mentioned above, so Im not sure what to expect when taking it.

Another thing i was looking at was running the recommended halo extreme stack:

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
----------------------------------
LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

The 4-Andro Rx is where I'm not sure about. Is this to help with the lethargy that usually comes with Halo? Does anything in the Halot extreme stack have a possibility of converting to DHT or causing hair loss (irreversible )?

Thanks
joe

extreme side effects generally come from extreme abuse. I ran halo at 100 for 6 weeks stacked with a transdermal, had minimal shedding (noticeably a few more hairs falling out on the daily) which stopped within a week after finishing the cycle. 3 months after PCT and my hair looks just like it did prior to that cycle, so no significant side effects. Every snowflake is different, but at that dosage and that duration you shouldn't have any lasting issues.

4-andro converts to testosterone through 2-step conversion, so yes it's to alleviate lethargy. Again at those doses shouldn't be an issue. anabolic matrix is fairly useless on cycle, I would personally run the 4-andro instead with the halo.

I never used clomid, some guys claim a little emotional moodiness from it while on it, I ran torem tho and had zero issues. SERMs are far more effective at boosting test levels than just about any OTC test booster you can find, including that Post Cycle 2

Thanks Biggie for the response.

That makes sense, the longest cycle that i ran halotest25 was for 8 weeks @ 50mg a day w/their *NoEstrogen. This was after 2x 4week 50mg a day w/OTC PCT cycles.

*NoEstrogen
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Amount Per Serving:
Propritary Blend Esmax 425 mg:
6 Bromo, 5,7-Dihydroxyisoflavone, 4',7-Dihydroxyisoflavone, Diindolymethane, White Button Muschroom Extract

6',7'-Dihydroxybergamottin 50 mg

Directions:
Take 1 capsule twice daily

That was around the time when i noticed my hairline thinning a bit and got freaked since my family on both mom & dad don't have a history of thinning/balding. I stopped after my last cycle and started using minoxidil & keto shampoo. Since I wasn't properly educated on prohormones and such, I never really understood how long it would take my body to get back to normal. Now that i think about, i might be attributing my hair growth to that stuff while it could just be my body getting back to normal after being off for 6+ months. Now that i found sites such as this one with a nice community of people with useful information, I can now properly look into my next cycle.

Sorry for rambling, i guess its for the next guy like me who goes searching online for a similar problem.

Back to business, for the torem, did you just run for the PCT by itself? Also where would i be able to buy some? Also, im half way through the OTC PCT. How long should i wait to start my next cycle?

Once again thanks!

Thanks!

For the torem, just run that for the PCT by itself? Where would i be able to buy some?

Finally, im half way through the OTC PCT. How long should i wait to start my next cycle?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back