• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

3rd cycle

andrew12

Registered
Reaction score
Hows it going. Im now going on my third cycle and must say iron man labs is best ive seen out there.
My first cycle i ran super dmz and didnt do enough research and just ran that and clomid at 50 mg. my second cycle was on the ship and i did cyanostane with advanced cycle support ultra male, taurine, clomid and anabolic matrix.
What im looking for is would i be able to take super dmz and up the dosage. Btw im 230. Also if i. Dont should i also up the dosage for everything else

Hows it going. Im now going on my third cycle and must say iron man labs is best ive seen out there.
My first cycle i ran super dmz and didnt do enough research and just ran that and clomid at 50 mg. my second cycle was on the ship and i did cyanostane with advanced cycle support ultra male, taurine, clomid and anabolic matrix.
What im looking for is would i be able to take super dmz and up the dosage. Btw im 230. Also if i. Dont should i also up the dosage for everything else
Yes, I'd recommend 3 caps for someone your weight for 6wks. I even use 4 caps with me weighing around 250lbs.. Dose the ACS at 3 caps as well. Keep the Ultra Male at 1 cap, and replace the Anabolic Matrix with 4-Andro at 3 caps.

Yes, I'd recommend 3 caps for someone your weight for 6wks. I even use 4 caps with me weighing around 250lbs.. Dose the ACS at 3 caps as well. Keep the Ultra Male at 1 cap, and replace the Anabolic Matrix with 4-Andro at 3 caps.

how about for the clomid. how many mg should i take?

Back