• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ Tolerance?

DMZJoe

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, i been reading these forums for a while now and just recently signed up, I usually find answers to what I need quickly but I have not found info on tolerance..I am on my second SDMZ cycle and i'm sad to say I don't feel anything happening, I am on day 6, first cycle I felt the difference on day 2 and and the rest of the way, I was so happy with the results I jumped back on 30 days after finishing my PCT, I am wondering if anyone has done more than one cycle and noticed they developed a tolerance after just one 4 week cycle, thanks in advance for the help.

Hey guys, i been reading these forums for a while now and just recently signed up, I usually find answers to what I need quickly but I have not found info on tolerance..I am on my second SDMZ cycle and i'm sad to say I don't feel anything happening, I am on day 6, first cycle I felt the difference on day 2 and and the rest of the way, I was so happy with the results I jumped back on 30 days after finishing my PCT, I am wondering if anyone has done more than one cycle and noticed they developed a tolerance after just one 4 week cycle, thanks in advance for the help.

well first off.. jumping back on after a 30 day break is not so good. time on = minimum time off (8 weeks off, not including PCT)

I have run the new 2.0 formula a couple of times with good results but cant exactly answer your question as to building up a tolerance from a scientific standpoint. I can tell you that I usually will "up the ante" each time I use one of these types products for two consecutive cycles in a row. Either by upping the dose or by stacking it with another compound. I feel it is best though to give my body a break from one compound by using a totally different one in the following cycle. That way wether it is just placebo effect or not I seem to get better results by changing it up a bit. Although, I will say that I have NEVER been disappointed in any product at anytime that had SD in it, LOL! @20mg ed It is still my all time favorite!
You may try increasing the dose to 3 caps ed depending on your size. @240lbs I take from 3-4 caps ed and experience little to no sides. You really shouldnt feel any real results until about day 7-12. That feeling you had on day 2 last cycle.....thats called placebo effect.
Also make sure your diet is on point. If you arent taking in enough to grow the 2.0 wont be as effective.

You really shouldnt feel any real results until about day 7-12. That feeling you had on day 2 last cycle.....thats called placebo effect.
Also make sure your diet is on point. If you arent taking in enough to grow the 2.0 wont be as effective.
This!

Back