• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Tren Stacking Question

Wolfseye

Registered
Reaction score
Just a simple stacking question - being that epi-tren is non-methylated I am assuming it is relatively safe to stack with DMZ 2.0 right?

So my run currently is (starting week 4 tomorrow)

DMZ 2.0 2/2/3/3/3/3
4Andro 0/0/4/4/4/4
ACS 3/3/3/3/3/3

I want to add the epi-tren to the tail end to cut up a tad after the bulk, extending the cycle out to 8 weeks. So it would look like this.

DMZ - 2/2/3/3/3/3
4Adro - 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4
Epi-Tren - 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4
ACS 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4
E-Control 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Your input is appreciated, should note I have had 0 sides with the dmz outside of mild heartburn and oily skin.

Thanks --

Just a simple stacking question - being that epi-tren is non-methylated I am assuming it is relatively safe to stack with DMZ 2.0 right?

Wrong... Epi-Tren is methylated. It has Epistane and the PH to Tren in there - the Tren isn't methylated but the Epi is.

Having said that Epi isn't very toxic as far as methyls go, but it does need to be taken into consideration. Personally I'd either run just the SDMZ or add something mild in with the Epi-Tren, like hdrol. You can run it like you have it laid out, just wanted to make sure you knew there was methylated compounds in the Epi-Tren. Keep an eye on the blood pressure those last few weeks when you're both, 3 caps of SDMZ plus the Epi and Tren is a pretty strong mix.

Wrong... Epi-Tren is methylated. It has Epistane and the PH to Tren in there - the Tren isn't methylated but the Epi is.

Having said that Epi isn't very toxic as far as methyls go, but it does need to be taken into consideration. Personally I'd either run just the SDMZ or add something mild in with the Epi-Tren, like hdrol. You can run it like you have it laid out, just wanted to make sure you knew there was methylated compounds in the Epi-Tren. Keep an eye on the blood pressure those last few weeks when you're both, 3 caps of SDMZ plus the Epi and Tren is a pretty strong mix.

Solid advice & once again make sure towards the end you paying attention to things as that's a heavy stack. Keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks for your replies - I obviously misinterpreted the information I read. Thus fart B/P has been solid been checking 1 a week, checked it today (week 4 of the DMZ at 3 caps) and it was at 124/68. I will bump that up with the addition of the epi-tren. Never had b/p issues before and from what I have read any physical signs are not accurate indicators of high b/p. Will pick up some unisom and some natural sleep aids incase any problems arise there per locallifters suggestion from his epi-tren log.

Anyhow thanks for the advice, I will post an update on my log over on bsl site on how it is going.

Back