• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Tren/4-Andro Cycle- Uncontrollable Hunger

Edgarrizzy

Registered
Reaction score
I Been on this cycle for about a 2 weeks and i get really hungry,i never lose my appetite. I might have something too eat about every 1.5 hours. Im on a bulk so i dont really care about putting on some body fat. Does anybody else get like that? I was trying to stay at 3500 Calories but im pretty sure im exceeding that now. Should i try to limit myself or if im hungry just eat?

My appetite always seems to drop on-cycle, but I know others have reported the same as you.

I Been on this cycle for about a 2 weeks and i get really hungry,i never lose my appetite. I might have something too eat about every 1.5 hours. Im on a bulk so i dont really care about putting on some body fat. Does anybody else get like that? I was trying to stay at 3500 Calories but im pretty sure im exceeding that now. Should i try to limit myself or if im hungry just eat?
My appetite is up and down depending on what compound I'm on. I'm on Epi-Andro right now and I'm always starving. But something like my old fav Cyanostane used to kill my appetite. If you're bulking and your body is telling you to eat...then by all means EAT! :D

Well most almost every compound in the stack is not methylated ,that plays a huge role in hunger issues,meaning the liver is working with no stress

My appetite is up and down depending on what compound I'm on. I'm on Epi-Andro right now and I'm always starving. But something like my old fav Cyanostane used to kill my appetite. If you're bulking and your body is telling you to eat...then by all means EAT! :D

Cyanostane is highly methylated that's why appetite goes,it's best used when dieting for a show I think,an msten....very awesome compounds tho

We'll on a bulk guys, what would u guys recommend running the dosage at I'm 5"6 about 183lb.
currently running 6 caps epi-tren and 5 caps 4-andro

We'll on a bulk guys, what would u guys recommend running the dosage at I'm 5"6 about 183lb.
currently running 6 caps epi-tren and 5 caps 4-andro

oh that's plenty enough bro

Back