• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SERM/Clomid Issue

Tuna

Registered
Reaction score
My liquid clomid was very thick when I recieved it (it was a paste). I had to warm the container up in hot water several times to be able to even draw it with a syringe. I tried my best to shake it each time before use, but I have ran out 3 weeks in (of a 4 week pct). The Clomid was dosed at 50mg/ml 30mls. I used 1ml a day, but I believe due to it being so thick, it might not have all mixed properly. For example, several times it did not have the nasty/strong alcohol taste. Perhaps each 1ml serving contained more than 50mg clomid?

My question is, being as I have finished an entire 50mg/ml 30ml bottle, would it be necessary to order more? I'm unsure as to what I should do, and I did not expect this..

-Thanks ahead of time

Wouldn't worry unless you were doing a cycle that shut you down like crazy... if you are worried just take some d' aspartic acid or something like ultramale by the directions...

Thank You very much for the feedback!

Adrenolin, you are my favorite Mod on either BL or IML's site...

Order for HarcorePeptides with ADREN20 for 20% OFF next time and you'll not have any such issue. We only sell the HIGHEST quality chemicals for research purposes. ;)

Adrenolin, you are my favorite mod on either site and have been very helpful. However, I want to point out, your latest avatar picture shows an awesome shoulder/arm shot...but I'm shocked to notice you look a lot like Quentin Tarantino, more accurately, the time period when he did "Dusk to Dawn" with Clooney...the crazed brother? What say you?...

Back