• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stack questions

johnnya254

Registered
Reaction score
6 ft 195lbs
12-14% bf

Looking to get some lean mass gains, and to lose some body fat. What would be the best stack for my goal?

My options:

IML's EpiTren at 2-4 caps a day
Blackstones Trenabol at 2-4 caps
IML's Halo at 2 caps a day

How dose my dosage look? Any other recommendations?

Epitren at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks
You might want to look at adding bsl growth during the cycle and pct as well

Thanks, why bsl growth though?
It will help increase your secretions of growth hormone which will not only improve your quality of sleep, but one of the primary functions of GH is increased lipolysis (fat loss). Also be sure to pick up a SERM from Hardcore Peptides for any hormonal cycle.. You can find 20% discount in my signature. Either Clomid at 50mg/ed for 4wks or Nolva at 20mg/ed for 4wks will suffice. ;)

It will help increase your secretions of growth hormone which will not only improve your quality of sleep, but one of the primary functions of GH is increased lipolysis (fat loss). Also be sure to pick up a SERM from Hardcore Peptides for any hormonal cycle.. You can find 20% discount in my signature. Either Clomid at 50mg/ed for 4wks or Nolva at 20mg/ed for 4wks will suffice. ;)

Ohh alright thanks, what would be the proper dosage for it if I'm going with 3 caps of epitren a day?

They're totally different products, so not really.
Agreed.

If you'd like, you can substitute 4-Andro with synthetic exogenous testosterone - they're pretty much the same thing. :)

Back