• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting First Cycle: DMZ 2.0

crackinthekraken

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about starting my first cycle of DMZ 2.0. This will be my first time using any prohormone or non "natural" supplement.

I'm 5'8", 153 lbs, about 15% bf. I want to put on some strength and size.

Cycle: Super DMZ 2.0

Cycle Support: Competitive Edge LabsCycle Assist

PCT: Competitive Edge LabsCycle Assist
Revolution PCT

I'm currently lifting 3x/week (chest, back, legs); and doing training MMA 1-2x/week. I'm thinking about cutting MMA from my schedule once I start the cycle, though, in favor of more intense lifting.

Diet-wise, I expect to eat about 3000 calories/day.
-3 scoops cytogainer (mass gainer) at 8:30am (420 calories)
-Chipotle burrito at 12:30pm (brown rice, extra chicken, black beans, guac, peppers) (755 calories)
-6 whole eggs at 3:30pm (450 calories)
-optimum nutrition serious mass (631 calories)
-dinner (variable... i'm trying to lock this meal down)
-post workout cytogainer shake (280 calories)
-casein shake (120 calories)

Also creatine and fish oil, and a preworkout like Prodigy or Gakic.

My question is: Do you guys think this cycle is complete? Do I need to invest in a SERM in addition to my existing cycle support? Between Revolution PCT and Cycle Assist, I have the same active ingredients as E-Control. Also, what are your thoughts on my diet/training schedule? I'm really excited to start!

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about starting my first cycle of DMZ 2.0. This will be my first time using any prohormone or non "natural" supplement.

I'm 5'8", 153 lbs, about 15% bf. I want to put on some strength and size.

Cycle: Super DMZ 2.0

Cycle Support: Competitive Edge LabsCycle Assist

PCT: Competitive Edge LabsCycle Assist
Revolution PCT

I'm currently lifting 3x/week (chest, back, legs); and doing training MMA 1-2x/week. I'm thinking about cutting MMA from my schedule once I start the cycle, though, in favor of more intense lifting.

Diet-wise, I expect to eat about 3000 calories/day.
-3 scoops cytogainer (mass gainer) at 8:30am (420 calories)
-Chipotle burrito at 12:30pm (brown rice, extra chicken, black beans, guac, peppers) (755 calories)
-6 whole eggs at 3:30pm (450 calories)
-optimum nutrition serious mass (631 calories)
-dinner (variable... i'm trying to lock this meal down)
-post workout cytogainer shake (280 calories)
-casein shake (120 calories)

Also creatine and fish oil, and a preworkout like Prodigy or Gakic.

My question is: Do you guys think this cycle is complete? Do I need to invest in a SERM in addition to my existing cycle support? Between Revolution PCT and Cycle Assist, I have the same active ingredients as E-Control. Also, what are your thoughts on my diet/training schedule? I'm really excited to start!

For the first time around I would keep the DMZ at 2caps e/d not to exceed 4 weeks. A SERM is always a must when it comes to proper cycling. I don't know anything about the Revolution products so I can't speak to it. Diet looks fiine & I would increase your workout routine to a 4 day split or something along those lines.

I definitely recommend a SERM as well, for any hormonal cycle be it methylated or not. You can find a 20% discount to Hardcore Peptides in any of the mods signatures here. We only sell the HIGHEST quality chemicals for research at Hardcore Peptides.

Should I take that in addition to or instead of my existing PCT? I read elsewhere on this forum that either is sufficient, and having both (regular PCT and SERM) does not do any additional good for you. Thanks again.

Should I take that in addition to or instead of my existing PCT? I read elsewhere on this forum that either is sufficient, and having both (regular PCT and SERM) does not do any additional good for you. Thanks again.
Someone was incorrect. We sell an AI as a PCT, imho A SERM is also needed. They work hand in hand. As for dosing, Clomid = 2mL/ed/4wks & Nolva = 1mL/ed/4wks if ordering from Hardcore Peptides.

Thanks. So I just take 2mL Clomid or 1mL Nolva orally for 4 weeks, along with my AI?

What you probably read was that taking "both" SERMs was unnecessary. I put both in quotes because there are more than two kinds of SERMs, but the two most commonly used are Novaldex and Clomid.

Hey guys,

I postponed starting my first cycle until November, on account of how hectic October is. One question as I finish up my PCT shopping- I have the option of getting Clomid in tablet form, and it's sold in 25mg, 50mg, or 100mg tablets. What would be the appropriate dosing of tablet Clomid as a PCT?

1400mg - 1500mg of total clomiphene intake throughout PCT is sufficient for most cycles.

50mg every night prior to bed for 4wks. I've also found 35mg for 6wks to be equally as effective.

Hey guys, thanks for all your input. I'm about 2 weeks into my cycle and it's going pretty good- strength is up, and I've put on about 7 lbs.

One issue, though- I'm getting fat! I was getting pretty jacked as of the beginning of this week, but suddenly my physique has gotten soft-looking. I also went up about 2% in body fat on the Tanita scale. Does anyone know what this could be? My guesses are either diet or estrogen.

Diet-wise I've been following my diet pretty closely, in addition to adding a late-night meal of 4 eggs and 3 strips of bacon. Is it possible that I'm flooding my body with too many calories, or perhaps too much carbs/fat? I've reduced my calories for the past two days, but as much as I don't want to get fat, I *do* want to be eating enough to grow.

Hormone-wise I've been following my supplement regimen as outlined (CEL Cycle Support, mostly). I also have all my Clomid and my Revolution BLack PCT on hand, and am debating whether I should mix in one of those (SERM or AI) to see if that will lean me up a little bit.

Thanks in advance! Seems like a solid product so far.

Back