• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taco Bell Protein Menu?

Holy shit Wes...is this for real???

Now you just gotta pound 3 of those and you'll be all set 60g of protein and 1300 cals... sounds like a good lunch to me!

thats pretty sick they put Kali Muscle in the commercial. (the black guy)

these may fuel my next bulk! :cool: TBell right next to work

crazy! lol
Ill stick to my IML protein shakes... lol or add peanutbutter, olivoil, oats, babana, frozen berries- blend and drink for my cals if i need help...

Wasn't Taco Bell meat proven to be full of fillers and spiders or some shit? Funny ad, though.

Holy shit Wes...is this for real???

Hey IM, yeah it is as far as I have read..looks like it is in select cities. I tried mine today and they don't have it. Doesn't stop me from eating the Doritos Locos Tacos, those are amazing!!

Wasn't Taco Bell meat proven to be full of fillers and spiders or some shit? Funny ad, though.
Yeah and mcdonalds sells chicken heads and wendy's sells human fingers in there chili.. Won't stop me from eating at any of them - it simply adds to the flavor! :)

Hey IM, yeah it is as far as I have read..looks like it is in select cities. I tried mine today and they don't have it. Doesn't stop me from eating the Doritos Locos Tacos, those are amazing!!

ill have to check mine,I'm always down for a good cheat with some nutrition of protein at least when not competing,I'm in no big city so it's doubtfull they have it

they don't have it here in WA :( ended up getting some of their regular junk items :-/

I heard those mcdonalds chicken wings are real high on protein too,but the fat grams is out of this world I bet.....post legday cheat :)

Back