• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Returning to training, Couple of questions!

ThaBridge

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to ask a few questions! Soon I will be returning to weight training after a year long injury due to an abdominal wall tear. Have lost size and strength. I have halo extreme and super dmz waiting if need be, what would be your advice if I were to run one? Also just wanted to know - is 4-andro now needed for most ph cycles? would it be worth running by itself? Lastly, I have liquid clomid and nolva that is probably a year old. I am advised they are still usable but wanted a second opinion. Thank you!

The nolva/clomid I would personally toss, because it's liquid, and liquid stability is questionable after expiration date. Tabs are good for years past expiration, but liquid I would just order a fresh bottle.

I would also lift natty for a couple months at least, get your groove back, before you choose supplementation. Then I would personally run halo, to be a little on the easy side, and gauge how well and how solid the abdominal tear healed up. If all goes well then you can ease into the SDMZ down the road.

4-andro is good to run with most orals because it converts to testosterone through a 2-step conversion, so it alleviates lethargy and supplements what you are not producing while on cycle. Good idea to run, but there's tons of other options (actual testosterone being another more direct option) Either way would work, best of luck

I agree here. Muscle memory is powerful you will gain quick with a good diet, once you are at a point that reminds of where you were pre injury, then grab new Clomid, Aromasin and go to town brother. Consider Advanced Cycle Support, and Flex Rx to help maintain good lipids,enzymes, and blood pressure, while keeping joints feeling good, further hindering chance of re injury,

Cheers lads. I know good gains will come when I return. I shall revisit here when the time is right. Was just interested with the introduction of 4-andro. Lastly though, if one was to run ultra male instead of 4-andro, would you then not run it in pct or?

Back