• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol Extreme

RYdog13579

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can someone help me out a bit. I am about to start a 4 week cycle of methadrol extreme and want to make sure I am keeping it safe and healthy as possible without breaking the bank as well as maximizing my results. I am 30 years old, 193 lb, eat 6-7 times daily very clean, I am at 11.5% bodyfat. The following list is what I will be taking:

4 weeks
IML Methadrol extreme: 1 cap am and 1 cap pm
IML Advanced Cycle Support: 2 caps per day
Multivitamin: 1 cap per day
Fish oil: 2 caps per day
Glucosamine and condroiton with MSM: 2 caps per day
Vitamin C: 1 cap per day
Turmeric: 1 cap per day

4 weeks
IML Advanced Cycle support: 2 caps per day
IML PCT Revolution Redefine Nutrition: 2 caps per day
Multivitamin: 1 cap per day
Fish oil: 2 caps per day
Glucosamine and condroiton with MSM: 2 caps per day
Vitamin C: 1 cap per day
Turmeric: 1 cap per day

My training routine is as follows:

Mon-Chest/abs
Tue-Back
Wed-Legs/abs
Thur-shoulders
Fri- arms/abs

Any comments/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Have you ever run a ph cycle before?

Everything looks good. You will have fun with this one. Metha-drol is amazing!

Trav I am no seasoned vet but I do have experience with ph's. I have never taken methadrol extreme before or any other Iron Mag Labs product for that matter. I was just curious if the IML advanced cycle support is a complete enough product to take during a cycle without having to take several other supports. Also I have never tried the PCT black series made by redefine nutrition. After doing some research I decided to give these a try from the great things I have heard about them. Just looking to see if any experienced guys have experience with these specific products or give me some advise if ese are sufficient.

Boyd.357 Thanks for the input.

okay in that case it looks like a great cycle. i would reccomend maybe having some nolva on hand in case of gyno since it is known to happen with methadrol if you are prone to it. just my opinion.

Cycle looks fine, don't know anything about that inparticular AI but other than that you should be good to go. A SERM is not a bad idea at all.

Trav and The Neck

Thanks for all the input. It's awesome to be on a forum with people that truly want to help. I will definitely be using this forum more often. I really appreciate the help. I have never been prone to gyno but I agree that I should have something for that in case.

The Neck- what are you referring to when you use the acronym Al?

I start my cycle Monday. I am super excited.

the acronym AI stands for aromitose inhibitor like arimidex or letrozole. a serm is a selective estrogen receptor modulator like nolvadex or clomid. a serm will bond to the receptor to prevent gyno, however it is possible for estrogen to bond. an ai will stop production of estrogen, (letrozole stopping up to or more then 98%) and can even reverse gyno if it has developed. This is why it is always a good idea to have on-hand in case of gyno, so you can treat it right away. Make sure if you ever run it to look up dosaging and be careful because it is a serious drug.

Trav said:
the acronym AI stands for aromitose inhibitor like arimidex or letrozole. a serm is a selective estrogen receptor modulator like nolvadex or clomid. a serm will bond to the receptor to prevent gyno, however it is possible for estrogen to bond. an ai will stop production of estrogen, (letrozole stopping up to or more then 98%) and can even reverse gyno if it has developed. This is why it is always a good idea to have on-hand in case of gyno, so you can treat it right away. Make sure if you ever run it to look up dosaging and be careful because it is a serious drug.

Nice!

Trav said:

Spot on!

I prefer an dex over nolva due to the abilities it has to stabilize on cycle, keeps sides and the general health benefits that cones from use. Nolva is great for the gyno but for just that. Imo.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Well it's day 4 and things are going great. I have noticed NO side effects so far. My workouts feel stronger than usual. I haven't weighed so I am not sure of my gain in body weight thus far. I don't notice any additional water retention. So far so good.

Keep pushing man. Now go eat something. Lol!!!

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

I have 2 and a half days left on this 4 weeks cycle. I weighed in at 201.8. That puts me up just over 10 pounds. I am going to try and summarize my cycle since I have been able to post during the forum maintenance. I did notice a little nausea for about 3 days at about the 1 week 3 day time frame. Once I ate the feeling went away after about 15 minutes. My body fat has only gone up 1% so my weight gain has been pretty dry. I haven't noticed a huge strength gain but I can tell it a bit. Most change came in the body weight department.

Yesterday after lunch i did get a feeling in my upper abdomin just below my right pec. It kind of feels like indigestion or heart burn. I have never had either but the pain is what I have heard others descibe this feeling as being. Is this normal with Methydrol? or could I just be over reacting and it truly be indigestion? It seems that I have been much more aware of any different feeling in my body while taking this. ANy assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Another question: I noticed I have in my bottle an additional 5 pills ( equivelant to 2.5 days). Should I go ahead and take these or should I stop on Monday which will be the 4 week point. I know it says don't exceed 4 weeks but I didn't know if this small amount would make a difference. Has anyone els gotten more than 60 pills in there bottles and how did you handle it?

To be a little more specific about where I am feeling the pain is about where my galbladder is located.

I have been drinking around 160 oz of water per day. Now that you mention it I have only had about half a gallon yesterday and today. I will increase my fluid intake and just finish out the bottle withthe extra couple days then start my PCT.

Thanks for the help guys. I am really pleased with the results so far.

I have been drinking around 160 oz of water per day. Now that you mention it I have only had about half a gallon yesterday and today. I will increase my fluid intake and just finish out the bottle withthe extra couple days then start my PCT.

Thanks for the help guys. I am really pleased with the results so far.
No problem brother, good luck!

This is far and away my favorite product in the line up.
Glad to see its treating you well.

Back