• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 weeks into DMZ.....

stam75

Registered
Reaction score
Loving this cycle, no sides, taking 4, 4-andro pills ea and 3 ostaRX ea.

My previous cycle was a 6 week Halo and 6 weeks OstaRX prior to that, both with proper PCT (clomid, test boosters, DAA, etc)

Here is my question, should I finish the DMZ at 4 weeks and go to PCT? OR... start trenabol as I finish the DMZ?

I don't want to get too cocky with my liver, but honestly had no sides at all and since I'm already cruising.......

It is wise to add Tren at week 3 of DMZ or so?

Much appreciated as always for the help !

Matt -

Adding Tren alongwith and beyond SDMZ should cause no extra stress on the liver because Tren is a non-methyl.

I'm taking 3 caps of ostarx and 4 caps of 4andro, 3 caps of growth at night

Then the usual, protein, creatine , etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Just because it isn't methylating doesn't mean its not stressful on the liver. Trenabol is dienolone, which is known to significantly raise liver enzymes, especially at higher doses. I'm sure you're still fine to add the tren, but something to be aware of... dont buy into misconception that non-methyl = safe.

Understood, I will add it as soon as it gets here, and if there's any bad sign I will stop the cycle and go into PCT.

Loving DMZ, this stuff is legit, period

Maybe try a little UDCA or TUDCA. Just a suggestion. SDMZ is great...if have not already, hit the Methadrol on your next cycle. -Dirk

Maybe try a little UDCA or TUDCA. Just a suggestion. SDMZ is great...if have not already, hit the Methadrol on your next cycle. -Dirk

Awesome! Will look for that and definitely eyeing methadrol for the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just because it isn't methylating doesn't mean its not stressful on the liver. Trenabol is dienolone, which is known to significantly raise liver enzymes, especially at higher doses. I'm sure you're still fine to add the tren, but something to be aware of... dont buy into misconception that non-methyl = safe.

Does that go for 1-Andro & 4-Andro as well?

it's the pre-cursor to dienolone.
Its actually not, I was wrong. Few minutes of research and you'll see that. Trenazone is a precursor to dienolone, but trenazone is not the same compound.

Last edited:
^Just to clear it up

Dienolone (trenazone) = estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one

Dienolone's pre-cursor = Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Trenabol = Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
lol I was just about to post this... I also thought trenabol was a precursor until locallifter showed me the difference in the compound strings. pretty easy to look over.

Back