• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten Solo

CWM

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to cycle with m-sten. Wanting dry hard gains. I am patient and am not looking for fast gains. Here is my plan 4 weeks M-sten 20/20/20/20, Advance Cycle support 3 caps daily for 4 weeks. PCT- for 4 weeks a SERM if I can get clomid 10mg x 3 daily ( 30/30/30/30) Anabolic Matrix 2 caps daily and Ultra Male 1 cap daily. Do you think I should take Advance cycle support during PCT? One last question. I have a heart valve. I take no heart meds and am in Excellent condition. I do take a baby aspirin to keep from clotting. I will do blood test before I start cycle. Does anyone know if you would be at a higher risk of clotting. Thanks

ACS during PCT is never a bad idea, I dose it year round. Not sure on the heart thing?

I will talk with my pcp when getting blood work done. I think I am good to go as long as I keep the Estrogen down.

Still researching which I will do first as a solo. M-sten or Halo

AAS and anabolics have shown that they thin the blood and "prevent" clotting from happening. Since MSten is simply a legal AAS, then you have to imagine that it indeed thins the blood. This is why before a surgery even if you are an HRT recipient they want you off anything like AAS or blood thinners, etc..because it can prevent blood from clotting.

Smoking and alcohol consumption have been shown to increase blood clotting, so you should be avoiding both of those.

You also have to look at the increases in blood pressure that will happen with such compounds. Msten is going to cause a much higher increase in BP then the halo will. But both risk that. A valve controls blood flow and rhythm, etc..increases or decreases in BP can certainly effect it's performance. You DO NOT want this.

For that reason alone, I'd say you need to be safe then sorry and "if" you are going to do it, you should start with the Halo...actually the 4-andro might be even a safer bet for you then even the halo, though both are supposedly milder and less abusive then many other PH's.

With a valve in place, although my medical background was in the Neurological unit in the hospital and not Cardiac, I would personally steer clear of ANY oral PH or AAS. If you need a boost, i think you would be far safer looking into HRT or even something mild like D-aspartic acid, etc..for a mild testosterone boost.

I am running Msten solo myself right now. It reminds me of a dry slightly weak dbol.. Excellent product, but no way in hell I'd be taking an oral if I had a valve in my chest.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Ostarine raises BP? Hopefully this will be safer for my heart valve. I have to agree and not do PH because of high BP.

I'm prone to BP spikes, but mine hasn't been elevated on Osta...but that's just my experience.

Back