• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4-Andro/tren/sdmz Cycle, Theories, Questions

Chaos

Registered
Reaction score
I have been doing some research and planning this cycle for a bit, trying to perfect it before I start. Then, I'll likely log it on here and BSL as well.

A little info: I'm 26 years old, 6'2 210 lbs. ~15% body fat, if I had to estimate. I have several years of lifting experience. I have done a few ph cycles in the past, but have been off them for about 2 years.

Here is the cycle, it is a total of 10 weeks (6 weeks PH, 4 weeks PCT):

Products:
Trenabol
Super-DMZ
4-Andro
Gear Support
Eradicate
Growth
Nolva
Osta
Ultra Male
Liv 52
Taurine

Weeks 1-2:
DMZ 2 caps e/d
Tren 4 caps e/d
Gear Support 2 caps e/d
Eradicate 2 caps e/d

Weeks 3-6:
DMZ 3 caps e/d
4-Andro 4 caps e/d
(Tren, Gear Support, and Eradicate same as above)

PCT

Weeks 7-10:
Growth 3 caps e/d
Eradicate 3 caps e/d
Nolva 20mg e/d
Osta 2 caps e/d
Ultra Male 1 cap e/d
Liv 52 (currently unsure of dosing)

I'm planning on doing a lean bulk. My hopes are that adding in the 4-Andro in the third week when I up the amount of DMZ I'm taking will combat any lethargy. Taurine will be on hand in case of any back pumps. Nolva will be saved for PCT unless I feel any signs of gyno, then I'll do 20 mg e/d for 2-3 days.

During PCT, I am using Osta and Growth to help my gains stick. I am using Ultra Male just in case Osta inhibits my testosterone production. I am currently unsure of the dosage I am supposed to take of Liv 52. Also is it recommended that Liv 52 be taken during the cycle as well?

Any other comments/suggestions are welcome. I would love to get the cycle perfect and log it for everyone. I am planning on starting it in a week.

I have been doing some research and planning this cycle for a bit, trying to perfect it before I start. Then, I'll likely log it on here and BSL as well.

A little info: I'm 26 years old, 6'2 210 lbs. ~15% body fat, if I had to estimate. I have several years of lifting experience. I have done a few ph cycles in the past, but have been off them for about 2 years.

Here is the cycle, it is a total of 10 weeks (6 weeks PH, 4 weeks PCT):

Products:
Trenabol
Super-DMZ
4-Andro
Gear Support
Eradicate
Growth
Nolva
Osta
Ultra Male
Liv 52
Taurine

Weeks 1-2:
DMZ 2 caps e/d
Tren 4 caps e/d
Gear Support 2 caps e/d
Eradicate 2 caps e/d

Weeks 3-6:
DMZ 3 caps e/d
4-Andro 4 caps e/d
(Tren, Gear Support, and Eradicate same as above)

PCT

Weeks 7-10:
Growth 3 caps e/d
Eradicate 3 caps e/d
Nolva 20mg e/d
Osta 2 caps e/d
Ultra Male 1 cap e/d
Liv 52 (currently unsure of dosing)

I'm planning on doing a lean bulk. My hopes are that adding in the 4-Andro in the third week when I up the amount of DMZ I'm taking will combat any lethargy. Taurine will be on hand in case of any back pumps. Nolva will be saved for PCT unless I feel any signs of gyno, then I'll do 20 mg e/d for 2-3 days.

During PCT, I am using Osta and Growth to help my gains stick. I am using Ultra Male just in case Osta inhibits my testosterone production. I am currently unsure of the dosage I am supposed to take of Liv 52. Also is it recommended that Liv 52 be taken during the cycle as well?

Any other comments/suggestions are welcome. I would love to get the cycle perfect and log it for everyone. I am planning on starting it in a week.

I was looking at the same kind of cycle to start in mid November. I am on trt so I was going to do 3 osta a day for 8 weeks after the cycle. I ran sdmz last year on a 4 week cycle. I gained a lot of water weight so this time around I was going to do the trenabol and eradicate with it. My lethargy was quite bad by week 3. I was going to get an extra vial of test cyp. and run extra test during the sdmz cycle. If I cannot get one I will use 4 andro. I was going to run a six week cycle but only do 4 weeks of sdmz. I would think you only need to run sdmz for 4 weeks at 2 caps a day. Other than that it looks good to me. I would like to see comments from the experts on here.

MY other concern is everyone says that osta is only mildly suppressive. My 31 year old son ran it as a stand alone. He was completely shut down at week 3. He went in for blood work and his test was at 175. It did rebound really fast and was at 750 four weeks later with a run of Nova. So at two a day that might be to much for pct. But everyone reacts a little different.

One other thing Growth is not something you need to cycle. If you are going to run it run it for at least 12 weeks starting whenever you get it and straight through your cycle.

MY other concern is everyone says that osta is only mildly suppressive. My 31 year old son ran it as a stand alone. He was completely shut down at week 3. He went in for blood work and his test was at 175. It did rebound really fast and was at 750 four weeks later with a run of Nova. So at two a day that might be to much for pct. But everyone reacts a little different.

So he didn't run any support with the Osta? I was thinking that the Ultra Male might be able to counter-act the effects. Perhaps I can continue the Ultra Male for another four weeks after PCT (finishing the bottle, and totaling 4 weeks on PCT with Osta and 4 weeks after)?

Sorry for the bump, thought of a few ways to run Osta and Ultra Male in PCT.

1. Keep everything the same as above (or possibly drop Osta to 1 cap e/d) and run Ultra Male at 1 cap e/d weeks 11-14.

2. (This is the method I'm most considering) In order to utilize entire bottle of Osta, extend the PCT to 6 weeks. It would look like this:

Weeks 7-12:
Osta 2 caps e/d
Nova 20/20/10/10/10/10
Ultra Male 1 cap e/d

Weeks 13-14:
Ultra Male 1 cap e/d

3. An 8 week cycle including the Osta before PCT starts it would look like this:

Everything same as above except
Weeks 1-4:
DMZ 3 caps e/d (taking 3 from week one instead of tapering from 2 to 3)

Weeks 5-8
Osta 3 caps e/d
4-andro 4 caps e/d
Eradicate 2 caps e/d

Then start a PCT that is the same as above. This would be a not-really-sortof-bridge I guess. 4 weeks on DMZ and Tren, 2 weeks on Osta and Tren, 2 weeks Osta alone. 4-Andro run all the way through. (I'm also toying with the idea of removing the 4-Andro once the Osta is introduced).

Also, I've decided I'll run Liv 52 at 3 caps e/d throughout the entire cycle and the PCT. In addition, I won't be taking creatine during the cycle to avoid retaining water, but what does everyone feel about taking 10g creatine e/d in PCT?

I know I have a lot of questions but I would really appreciate any replies. Thanks!

Bump

All my materials just arrived, would like some more opinions.

Back