• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 to Osta RX Cycle

Ultarium

Registered
Reaction score
So I am halfway through week 3 of a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I've been doing 2 pills a day of the Super DMZ 2.0 and 2 pills a day of the Advanced Cycle Support. I have Clomid and Noval for PCT.

I am really loving this stuff and the only side I've had so far is a bit of back pump, for which I'm going to start taking Taurine. The gains on this have been amazing, both strength and mass, and I don't want it to end.

My question is, would it be safe and beneficial, to go from a 4 week cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 to a 6 week or so cycle of Osta RX, and then run a full PCT with the Clomid and Noval? If I do, would it be fine to just run the Advance Cycle Support for another 4 weeks after the Super DMZ 2.0 cycle, and then not use it during PCT, or should I stay on Advance Cycle Support until the PCT is finished as well?

Thank you in advance!

So I am halfway through week 3 of a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I've been doing 2 pills a day of the Super DMZ 2.0 and 2 pills a day of the Advanced Cycle Support. I have Clomid and Noval for PCT.

I am really loving this stuff and the only side I've had so far is a bit of back pump, for which I'm going to start taking Taurine. The gains on this have been amazing, both strength and mass, and I don't want it to end.

My question is, would it be safe and beneficial, to go from a 4 week cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 to a 6 week or so cycle of Osta RX, and then run a full PCT with the Clomid and Noval? If I do, would it be fine to just run the Advance Cycle Support for another 4 weeks after the Super DMZ 2.0 cycle, and then not use it during PCT, or should I stay on Advance Cycle Support until the PCT is finished as well?

Thank you in advance!
Run the PCT after the SDMZ. You can run Osta through PCT at 2 caps ed. And it can be run for up to 12wks.

Back