• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

diet for transitioning from bulk to cut

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
i saw a post a few down about diet advice but what im looking for is a little different then most diets i used the methadrol for a bulk then im now using DMZ and halo for a transition to my cut which ill be using clen. so my question is can someone help me out with a diet plan that will help me keep and gain muscle but also lean out. thanks if any of you guys have some good recipes that would be awsome

im not the best on diet advice, i kinda freeball. but just curious, im going to be running a superdmz/halo cycle with clen in my pct... where'd you get your clen and how are you running the cycle?

well i just started this cycle today so i cant tell you much about how i feel but im taking 2 milk thisle and 1 dmz and 1 halo every morning and night so it'll be a month long as far as the clen im trying to get it off a guy at my local gym but hes not the best so i have no idea i really want it so if i find it online ill let you know could you do the same just send me a pm and ill do the same

Back