• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie info for first cycle

slick970

Registered
Reaction score
I would appreciate some help for first cycle a little about me just turned 50 5ft 8 165 used to lift for fun for about 7 years ran did small triathlons and so for forth just really enjoyed it all got married have a son now after 6 years off am back in the gym for a month now I don't want to get too big or anything crazy but want a little boost for some extra strength and size other than usual /protein creatine diet/ take it slow and go from there never supplemented before and thinkin I want to try tried to read but its overwhelming any help is greatly appreciated thanks

I would say that you should be back in the gym regularly for alot longer than 1 month before considering any of these supplements.

I would say that you should be back in the gym regularly for alot longer than 1 month before considering any of these supplements.
Correct. It matters not your age, you'll get the same advice a teenager does.. get into the swing of things in the gym and make some progress before jumping the gun.

ok for sure how long of training time should i wait to start something mild? what do you recommend to be supplementing now besides eating .protein powder. glutamine .water
also where on here can i read to get more info of alot of the terms/words that i read in the posts
thanks

A year would be a good start. If you're still hittin the gym then and making progress - consider them then.

Imho glutamine is garbage at any dosage. My favorite staples are: Caffiene 200mg preworkout, Beta Alanine 2-3g 3x daily, Citrulline Malate 3-5g 3x daily, Creatine 2-3g 3x daily.

Water and protein are essential for life and should be incorporated into your daily diet. Shoot for at least a gram of protein per lb of LEAN BODY MASS, and at least a gallon of water daily.

I would appreciate some help for first cycle a little about me just turned 50 5ft 8 165 used to lift for fun for about 7 years ran did small triathlons and so for forth just really enjoyed it all got married have a son now after 6 years off am back in the gym for a month now I don't want to get too big or anything crazy but want a little boost for some extra strength and size other than usual /protein creatine diet/ take it slow and go from there never supplemented before and thinkin I want to try tried to read but its overwhelming any help is greatly appreciated thanks

have you had hormones checked recently? Test levels? i would rec it, you might do well on trt/hrt. that stacked with one of the IML products would give you a good amount of help. but regardless be in gym for few months before taking anything other then basic supps. imo

Good luck :)

Back