• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Water Retention at the end of Cycle

mint454

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Long time lurker of these threads and big fan of IML products. I have a simple question really about water retention. I am finishing up an 8 week cycle of the following

1-8 1-Andro RX 2 caps ED
3-5 Trenabol-RX 1 Caps ED
6-8 Trenabol-RX 2 Caps ED
6-8 E-Control 3 caps ED

Using normal cycle support and and all the normal supps. I added in DAA from Muscle Pharm in week 4 and was going to run it all the way through my PCT. I am feeling bloated in the mid section, although I can see my abs. I know that the above are Dry compounds but I seem to be susceptible to the water retention. Im starting my PCT today of the following:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Ultra Male 1 cap ED for 4 weeks
e-control 3 caps ED
Osta RX 2 Caps ED (not sure if this is needed)

I was planning on running the DAA for all the PCT also, Im wondering if the Nolva will help with the water retention and also if i should drop the DAA. I have read a lot but no one seems to have a direct opinion so I thought i would just come out and ask.

On a side note, so far I am super happy and having great strength gains and about 10 pounds of weight gain.

Thanks for the help up front.

Not sure what to tell you about the water retention other than limit your sodium intake. I dry out like crazy on tren so this is confusing to me.
As for the Nolva you need to drop the dose to 20mg for 4 weeks total. Nolva is just as effective at 20mg as it is at 40mg so whats the point of making your body process the excess?
You can keep taking the DAA, it wont hurt you.
Osta is not needed in pct and is actually counterproductive to your pct goals. Save it until after pct is finished or stack it with your next cycle.

Check the ingredients in your DAA; it may be sodium-d-aspartic acid. That is the original DAA that was actually proven to work, UNFORTUNATELY, it makes me hold a ton of water.

Thanks for the replies, Ill check the DAA when I get home and adjust the Nolva amounts.

Slow starting and using normal cycle with normal supplements.
My finishing at the end of 3 weeks!
1-8 1-Andro RX 2 caps ED
3-5 Trenabol-RX 1 Caps ED
3-6 Trenabol-RX 1 Caps ED

Back