• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

EMERGENCY

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
ok today was my first day on my cycle it was two oral prohormons from ironmaglabs the super dmz and the halo extreme i took milk thisle with it in the morning. today i worked out shoulders and i dont know what happened but right under my pecs is a buldge more on my right and a little on the left i thought it might be my abs but if i push on it its soft. theres no pain it just feels super weird almost numb in a way can someone help me out please i called my mom who was a nurse she said it could be a hernea but she wasnt sure

Go get an x-ray man.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Your mom is correct. The exact same thing happened to one of my training partners two weeks ago. His hernia surgery is tomorrow. You need to get it looked at ASAP IMO.

that sucks bro best of luck with it. and for anyone else looking in, classic example of why you need to make sure you're ready for ph's muscularly, maturely, and make sure you stretch and don't overdo it. these products are not to be taken lightly and should be run with great care to get the best results.

Best advice as already been given, "get it checked out".

As an update, buddy's hernia surgery went fine today. Pretty simple procedure as I understand it. Doc says 6 weeks before he can resume training.

not that anyone really cares but i thought i would give an update just got back from the doc seems everything is fine i still think its weird but he was 100%sure it was muscle anyways im getting a blood test in the morning and we'll see

thanks for the support guys

That's good news. I'd keep an eye on it just the same. If it pops up every time you train heavy seek a second option.

Glad to hear bro!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back