• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting/Recomp Stack w/ Epi-Tren or Halo Extreme

Adrenolin

Registered
Reaction score
Cutting Stack w/ Epi-Tren or Halo Extreme
Weeks 2 - 8
Epi-Andro
6 caps ed upon waking

4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Tren
6 caps ed upon waking

~OR~

Halo Extreme
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps ed prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolva
20mg ed (1mL if ordered from Hardcore Peptides) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 15
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
IML
4x Epi-Andro (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)
2x 4-Andro
4x Epi-Tren (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal) or 2x Halo Extreme
2x ACS
1x E-control

Price with Adrenolin15 discount at IML: $400.26 ($329.72 with Halo Extreme instead of Epi-Tren)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolva (enough for 2 cycles)

Price with ADREN20 discount at SHP: $25.59

TOTAL: $355.31 - 425.85

I'm on the fence between epiandro and halo. Whatever I choose I would like to stack it with 4-andro. For a first stack, would one, the other or both be a better option.

I'm 37 205lbs 17%bf. I hold most of my fat in my mid section, the rest is fairly lean, god's joke to me. I have been back working out for about 1.5 years with diet and training on point. Have more gym experience, just took about 8 years off to get fat for some stupid reason.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I was at 270lbs a few years ago, lost 60 via training and diet while putting on a good deal of mass. Haven't tried IF yet as I tend to get headaches if I don't eat throughout the day.

I would like a recomp really. I'm not looking to get shredded, but prolly have 5-10lbs left to loose.

1) fat loss
2) size
3) strength

I think the numbers are off on this:

If you're doing EpiAndro for weeks 2-8, that's 7 total weeks. Each bottle has 60 caps. At 6 caps/day, that's 10 days per bottle lasting 40 days, or 5.7 weeks. You would need 5 bottles for 7 weeks.

Same with the 4-Andro for weeks 2-8. that's 7 total weeks. Each bottle has 60 caps. At 3 caps/day, that's 20 days per bottle lasting 40 days, or 5.7 weeks. You would need 2.5 bottles to last 50 days or 7 weeks.

And same with Halo, you would need 2.5 bottles of that to last 8 weeks at 3 caps/day.

I think the numbers are off on this:

If you're doing EpiAndro for weeks 2-8, that's 7 total weeks. Each bottle has 60 caps. At 6 caps/day, that's 10 days per bottle lasting 40 days, or 5.7 weeks. You would need 5 bottles for 7 weeks.

Same with the 4-Andro for weeks 2-8. that's 7 total weeks. Each bottle has 60 caps. At 3 caps/day, that's 20 days per bottle lasting 40 days, or 5.7 weeks. You would need 2.5 bottles to last 50 days or 7 weeks.

And same with Halo, you would need 2.5 bottles of that to last 8 weeks at 3 caps/day.
Nice catch. It was created from another cycle layout. The first two are typo's in that it should be listed Weeks 3 - 8.

The Halo needs 3 bottles to last the 8wks. It can actually be ran up to 10 - 12 at this dosage if one really wanted to, or it could be run at 100mg for up to 8wks before I'd recommend getting some bloodwork and finishing up the cycle.

In the future, when I say 4wks, I mean 30 days; 6wks = 40 days. 8wks = 60 days. 12wks = 90 days.

I'm planning on a cut, but would like to increase strength and maybe add some size if possible. Which would be better for these goals, Epi-Tren or Halo Extreme? Thanks!

So im needing some advice on this .wondering how this compares to sdmz and epi andro stacks ??also the osta and epiandro stacks ?????

Back