• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-andro rx with osta?

Beefburrito

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys im on day 13 of my osta rx cycle and just started feeling some affects. im already down some bf and lookin a bit more vascular. i got 2 bottles of 1- andro coming in tomorrow and was planning on taking it as my first PH cycle after i run osta. Is it ok if i just stack it with osta? if so would i still take 3 caps of it ed along with 4 caps ed 1-andro?

and after id run a bottle of ultra male along with BSL's eradicate as pct.

Adrenolin, differences between 1-andro and 4-andro when stacking with another compound?

hey guys im on day 13 of my osta rx cycle and just started feeling some affects. im already down some bf and lookin a bit more vascular. i got 2 bottles of 1- andro coming in tomorrow and was planning on taking it as my first PH cycle after i run osta. Is it ok if i just stack it with osta? if so would i still take 3 caps of it ed along with 4 caps ed 1-andro?

and after id run a bottle of ultra male along with BSL's eradicate as pct.
Yup, that sounds great. I ran a very enjoyable cycle of Osta and 1-Andro earlier this year; have fun!

Adrenolin, differences between 1-andro and 4-andro when stacking with another compound?

4-andro will aromatize more then 1-andro...neither is off the charts wet...but I prefer 1-andro....less conversion equals more test...

4-andro will aromatize more then 1-andro...neither is off the charts wet...but I prefer 1-andro....less conversion equals more test...

Should an AI be taken with 4-Andro?

Problen for me on 1-andro was libido .. in fact i had no libido while on it.

Sent from Galaxy S2 by Tapatalk 2 now Free

Rlly? I just started, I'm currently on day 3 at 200mg ed. Havnt felt anythin quite yet. How much were u taking?

you will get nothing out of 1andro on its own.

Back