• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IronMagLabs New Shirt Logo Design

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IronMagLabs-shirtlogo.jpg

That's a sweet looking logo! I think you should throw in a free one for every order over $100.

I want five sir. One for every gym day and color too!!! Nothing like a walking commercial. Drop a link in here Mr. Rob!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

That's a sweet shirt. Will your company be at the Arnold classic this year? I would like to wear and show it off. my name is j. morrisey and i'll be working a supplement booth called vinces muscle shop on that sat. but i'll be at the expo most of the day fri. and sun.

Hey guys, heres a thought for the shirt, the sleeve part, could you guys make it muscle bound? like we can feel it wrap around our muscles? Kinda like ambercrombie and fitch, love the muscle bound ;)

how soon can we buy them

I love it

Re: Re: IronMagLabs New Shirt Logo Design

gendavis said:
how soon can we buy them

This.

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

love it!!!!!Is the Chic version out yet?

I don't work out so XL for me brotha..

What are you doing with the old version tees...donating them :confused:

I'll take 2 xxxl please thank you.lol but serious 2

We expect to have the new shirts finished and in stock in the next couple of weeks. We will have male t-shirts & tanks, also female t-shirts & tanks (with a female version of the logo which is not complete yet).

Sweet baby Jesus, I want two right out of the gate.

These shirts aren't just going to have an awesome logo, but the shirts themselves are going to be high quality soft feel tri blend vintage tees.

Back