• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Cycle after 4 year layoff - Layout and Mini Log

downz

Registered
Reaction score
Started a thread a lot earlier, got some good advice and here is the laid out cycle

2 Weeks
Adv Cycle Support - 2 Caps Daily

6 Weeks
Halo Extreme - 3 Caps Daily
Ultra Male - 1 Cap Daily

4 Weeks
Ultra Male - 1 Cap Daily
Nolva - 20/20/20/20

Let me know what you think and if there is any tweaks you would advise. I will also use this thread as a mini log but will not lay out every rep and weight, just weekly updates.

The ultra Male will run out at the 2 week mark in the 4 week PCT. Would starting E-control at this point and running it for 4 weeks (2 weeks with nolva then 2 weeks on its own) be of any help? Figured it may help with keeping things in check while running nolva.

The ultra Male will run out at the 2 week mark in the 4 week PCT. Would starting E-control at this point and running it for 4 weeks (2 weeks with nolva then 2 weeks on its own) be of any help? Figured it may help with keeping things in check while running nolva.
Yup, that's fine.

Will be following.

Oct 14th, Started Adv Cycle support, plan on starting Halo on Nov 1st. So probably wont see much posts from me until then, will post Bod Pod Results and core lifts right around that time for comparisons.

Oct 14th, Started Adv Cycle support, plan on starting Halo on Nov 1st. So probably wont see much posts from me until then, will post Bod Pod Results and core lifts right around that time for comparisons.
Cool. Following!

Missed the Bod Pod because I got stuck in Hawaii for a few extra days, will have to go off of the crappy bathroom scale. Took 10 days off from training due to vacation. Started 3x Halo and 1x Ultra Male on the 3rd. Will start 4x 4-Andro on the 13th so all bottles will run out together on the 12th of Dec. Will be doing mostly compound movements in the gym, and will keep my cardio up as well. Will keep my calories high in the hopes of bulking. I put on roughly 25 lbs since I started lifting again (was a runner for awhile), but my lifts are still much lower then I wanted.

Weight: 177.2
BF according to crappy bathroom scale: 17.3% (Vacation lol)

same cycle i'm doing cept with clomid. keep us posted.

Half Way through update.

Week 1 - 2, I brought up my calories, but to no avail I gained no weight and didn't notice anything special. I was prepared for this because everyone says it takes a few weeks, so no harm no foul.

Week 3 - I gained four lbs this week, and each of my core lifts went up. Nothing heroic, but then again, to have all core lifts go up in a week you have to take notice. Put on 10 lbs to my Standing Press (3sets of 5), put 10 lbs on my bench (3 sets of 5), and 30 lbs on my Deadlift Triple. I reset my squat before starting so I wont know if I will break my plalteu until this week.

I have 3 full weeks left of this cycle, so If things keep moving I'll update weekly. I am also going to bring up my calories more knowing that I am in the sweet spot of my cycle.

Half Way through update.

Week 1 - 2, I brought up my calories, but to no avail I gained no weight and didn't notice anything special. I was prepared for this because everyone says it takes a few weeks, so no harm no foul.

Week 3 - I gained four lbs this week, and each of my core lifts went up. Nothing heroic, but then again, to have all core lifts go up in a week you have to take notice. Put on 10 lbs to my Standing Press (3sets of 5), put 10 lbs on my bench (3 sets of 5), and 30 lbs on my Deadlift Triple. I reset my squat before starting so I wont know if I will break my plalteu until this week.

I have 3 full weeks left of this cycle, so If things keep moving I'll update weekly. I am also going to bring up my calories more knowing that I am in the sweet spot of my cycle.
Now you're talkin'!

Definitely a good cycle, and have been following.
I've ran a very similar cycle with great results.
Looking forward to your gains post PCT, as I kept mine, so expecting to see the same.

Need to keep my calories up. The entire point of this cycle was to help my squat, it is still lagging far behind due to all the years of running.

Heading into week 5, just finished off week 4. Up another 2 or 3 lbs, and all my lifts still moving up except overhead press.

Another 5 lbs on bench

Deadlift still shooting up, pulled off another 20 lbs PR on my single, but some of this had to do with the fact that i did not tire myself up from a lot of triples like last time becuase I did not know where to start off at. Dead lifts were my strong suit when I lifted previously, so the rate they are going up is not a hug surprise, but satisfying

I reset my squats right at the beginning of the cycle so last friday was the first attempt at a new weight, which i cleared with ease, then cleared another 10 lbs this morning. Squats are still my lagging movement from all the running but at least they are moving up.

My Overhead press is stuck for the time being but this week is a low week for it, so we will see next week.

Now that I am deep into the true "cycle" portion I will talk about what I have experienced so far. If it wasnt for the massive amount of pills I am taking and the small consistant jumps in weight I wouldn't know I was on cycle. I only have to compare this to 1AD back before it got outlawed, so my perspective may be skewed. I have notice no sides, and even with taking 4-Andro to keep my test up, I have had no real aggression. I remember with 1AD I felt like ripping cabinet doors off and throwing cats out windows. (graphic, but accurate) I havent noticed any lingering headaches or anything else for that matter. It is really a mild compound by my experience and would recommend it to others for their first cycle.

Haha, "cats out windows", good log, man!

Start of Week 6, no real weight gain to report, but total i am up 6.5 lbs. I would like to put on more weight, but my lifts all are still going up so I am not freaking out about this, I will just add some more calories this week.

Overhead press moved up finally after sticking for about 2 workouts, so this was a small victory in itself

Bench went up another 10 lbs so far, finally got a miss, but not far from a full set, so I look forward to Wed attacking it again.

Deadlift up another 10 lbs, wanted 20, but didn't want to get greedy, this has been moving up so quickly I need to be smart.

Squats! Finally, the last two weeks it has just been going up. This is a mixture of a good deload and the cycle i believe. Last week I added another 20 and today I will attempt to get under the bar with another 10 on top of that.

Still no sides, very mild. Would recommend to a first timer, but if you already have some cycles under your belt you may want to stack it or use something a little more potent. I do see why people would use this as a cutting cycle, becuase even though my weight has not moved up a ton, my strength is still increasing. It makes me feel as though I could diet and hold onto alot of strength.

Pills should run out this week, then I will go onto my PCT. I will log the whole PCT as well. PCT will be 2 weeks of 1x Ultra Male and 20mg Nolva, then 2 weeks of 20mg Nolva / E-Control, and finally 2 weeks of E-control just to be safe. I will also get back on creatine during this time. I am counting this as a 10 week cycle, so I willl take 10 weeks off after then move onto my next log of something a little more potent, still looking for suggestions but will probably be down the Msten/DMZ route.

Start of Week 6, no real weight gain to report, but total i am up 6.5 lbs. I would like to put on more weight, but my lifts all are still going up so I am not freaking out about this, I will just add some more calories this week.

Overhead press moved up finally after sticking for about 2 workouts, so this was a small victory in itself

Bench went up another 10 lbs so far, finally got a miss, but not far from a full set, so I look forward to Wed attacking it again.

Deadlift up another 10 lbs, wanted 20, but didn't want to get greedy, this has been moving up so quickly I need to be smart.

Squats! Finally, the last two weeks it has just been going up. This is a mixture of a good deload and the cycle i believe. Last week I added another 20 and today I will attempt to get under the bar with another 10 on top of that.

Still no sides, very mild. Would recommend to a first timer, but if you already have some cycles under your belt you may want to stack it or use something a little more potent. I do see why people would use this as a cutting cycle, becuase even though my weight has not moved up a ton, my strength is still increasing. It makes me feel as though I could diet and hold onto alot of strength.

Pills should run out this week, then I will go onto my PCT. I will log the whole PCT as well. PCT will be 2 weeks of 1x Ultra Male and 20mg Nolva, then 2 weeks of 20mg Nolva / E-Control, and finally 2 weeks of E-control just to be safe. I will also get back on creatine during this time. I am counting this as a 10 week cycle, so I willl take 10 weeks off after then move onto my next log of something a little more potent, still looking for suggestions but will probably be down the Msten/DMZ route.
Everything sounds good!

Mini Update - Im officially in my PCT. Ran out of 4-Andro and Halo, so I went onto 20mg of Nolva. I still have ultramale, so the PCT will look like:

2 Weeks:Nolva/Ultra Male
2 Weeks:Nolva/Econtrol
2 Weeks: Econtrol

I will still check in every monday to keep the updates, becuase nothing on Cycle matters if you screw up the PCT. We will see if I can keep gaining through the PCT. Because the Halo was very mild I feel like it's possible. I will also go back on Creatine.

The official numbers so far are:
7 lbs Body weight
15 lbs on Overhead Press 3x5
30 lbs on Bench Press 3x5
45 lbs on Squat 3x5
70 lbs on Deadlift Single (this was a mixture of the cycle and starting low to be safe)

I did IBE epistane only as my first cycle and was hard to tell.if the epi helped me with my weight gain of 10lbs. Because I just got back into lifting Acer a 8 ye off vacation. And when I lift naturally I was a lean 124lbs I'm short 5'1' and after a 4.5 week cycle of epi @ 30/40/40/50/40. I am now at 126 . So I know I shoulda lift and see my natural Max out first b4 I cycled. But I will cycle again with real Test C only for 12weeks and see how far I.can take it from my new record weight of 126lbs .:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Mini Update - Im officially in my PCT. Ran out of 4-Andro and Halo, so I went onto 20mg of Nolva. I still have ultramale, so the PCT will look like:

2 Weeks:Nolva/Ultra Male
2 Weeks:Nolva/Econtrol
2 Weeks: Econtrol

I will still check in every monday to keep the updates, becuase nothing on Cycle matters if you screw up the PCT. We will see if I can keep gaining through the PCT. Because the Halo was very mild I feel like it's possible. I will also go back on Creatine.

The official numbers so far are:
7 lbs Body weight
15 lbs on Overhead Press 3x5
30 lbs on Bench Press 3x5
45 lbs on Squat 3x5
70 lbs on Deadlift Single (this was a mixture of the cycle and starting low to be safe)
Looking forward to the updates.

I'm going to do a dmz rx with transderm stack soon soon as I rest my full 6weeks between cycles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Bruno, 2 things.

Why the hell are you hijacking this thread?

And did you run a PCT? becuase 6 weeks off after a 5 week cycle doesnt add up.

Checking in. Been on pct for a few days. Last week was uneventful. My weight is the same and no real progress to report. I don't feel any real sides so that's a good sign. Will start creatine up to help counter being off cycle. Overall still pleased with the cycle.

Final post. Just finished my Nolva PCT and kept all the weight and strength I gained from the Halo cycle. Haven't started creatine yet and still I have kept the same weight which is good. A few movements went up during PCT but nothing crazy, which I'm fine with because the goal of a PCT is to maintain while leveling out. Keep an eye out for my next log because I'm going to bridge into another cycle because this halo cycle was very easy and mild. If anyone has questions feel free to PM me.

Final post. Just finished my Nolva PCT and kept all the weight and strength I gained from the Halo cycle. Haven't started creatine yet and still I have kept the same weight which is good. A few movements went up during PCT but nothing crazy, which I'm fine with because the goal of a PCT is to maintain while leveling out. Keep an eye out for my next log because I'm going to bridge into another cycle because this halo cycle was very easy and mild. If anyone has questions feel free to PM me.
Sweeet

Back