• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ and 4-Andro Stack queston

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
Going to start the stack soon exactly as Adrenolin lays it out in the Andro Stacks bulletin. 3 dmz a day an 4 4-andro a day. My question is, can I take all of those pills at once in the morning? The same would be for the anabolic matrix and cycle support. Can i just drop everything at once with breakfast? Advice is much appreciated!

No, you want to take the Cycle Support and PCT supplements later in the day, I prefer prior to bed time as they will help improve your sleep, as well as if the Cycle support is taken with methylated prohormones such as SDMZ it will diminish their effect by negatively effecting the hormones absorption rate.

All the hormones upon waking, everything else prior to bed is my way of cycling.

No, you want to take the Cycle Support and PCT supplements later in the day, I prefer prior to bed time as they will help improve your sleep, as well as if the Cycle support is taken with methylated prohormones such as SDMZ it will diminish their effect by negatively effecting the hormones absorption rate.

All the hormones upon waking, everything else prior to bed is my way of cycling.

This ^^^^

Perfect! I like that idea. Thank you adrenolin always the best advice!!

Back