• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMz 4-Andro cycle how and when to mix in Osta?

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
Could I run it on the cycle and on post cycle or should i only run it on post cycle and have it bridge me to next cycle or should i not run it at all because of 4andro? Feedback appreciated :)

awesome guys thanks for the advice ill either run it standalone like biggie said or run it on like adrenolin said. adrenolin if i run it on cycle how many caps ed would u suggest?

if you run it on or standalone you can take 3 caps every day. if standalone I would take 3 caps ed for 8 weeks with a mini pct of 4 Weeks ultramale. or if you really want you could also take a couple weeks of nolva.

if you take it on cycle just stop taking it as soon as you start pct.

would be great if any of the mods can confirm this since I'm not a pro =)

awesome guys thanks for the advice ill either run it standalone like biggie said or run it on like adrenolin said. adrenolin if i run it on cycle how many caps ed would u suggest?
I'd take it ON cycle at 2 caps every day for 12wks... that would be ON cycle, through PCT, and for a few weeks OFF cycle. At only 2 caps everyday, 13mg, Ostarine has not been shown to be suppressive to any real degree. At 3 caps per day you can expect a drop in your test of approximately 1.5ng/dL/ed

Complete Stack:
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 - 1 bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx 2.0 - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle

Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx 2.0 - 3 caps daily

...now here is my question...E-Control here states use through the last 4 weeks of cycle, should I incorporate Clom with E-Control for the last 4 weeks or use E-Control weeks 5 and 6 then Finish with Clom on weeks 7 and 8.

Complete Stack:
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 - 1 bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx 2.0 - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle

Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx 2.0 - 3 caps daily

...now here is my question...E-Control here states use through the last 4 weeks of cycle, should I incorporate Clom with E-Control for the last 4 weeks or use E-Control weeks 5 and 6 then Finish with Clom on weeks 7 and 8.
Just like this.

PCT
Weeks 5 - 10
Ultra Male
1 cap daily (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily (prior to bed)

Weeks 5 - 8
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily (prior to bed)

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily (prior to bed)

perfect perfect exactly the answer i was looking for im actually running the stack you have posted in the andro stacks with 2 bottles dmz and 3 bottles 4andro. The cycle lasting twelve weeks long, with 2 caps osta ed and if i got two bottles of osta i would last just a hair over the twelve weeks of the cycle. would u recommend to pick up a third bottle and run that for a couple weeks after, like in to sixteen weeks?

perfect perfect exactly the answer i was looking for im actually running the stack you have posted in the andro stacks with 2 bottles dmz and 3 bottles 4andro. The cycle lasting twelve weeks long, with 2 caps osta ed and if i got two bottles of osta i would last just a hair over the twelve weeks of the cycle. would u recommend to pick up a third bottle and run that for a couple weeks after, like in to sixteen weeks?
No I limit Osta to 12wks at a time. I wouldn't push it for too far along.

No I limit Osta to 12wks at a time. I wouldn't push it for too far along.

ok cool thanks brotha really excited havent cycled since march i know im going to get killer results. i might even be up to the point where i can start posting pics! lol

Back