• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time. Ready to order but not sure which stack

wackoo

Registered
Reaction score
ht: 5,4
weight 133
Training 3+ years
age 36
BF around 15%

Ok im new to PH but ive been reading alot and im ready to buy. I was looking at the Halo extreme stack. I want gain lean muscle and burn off excess fat. what do you guys think?

First off, let me Welcome you to the IronMagLabs' Forums! I'd definitely recommend you a Halo Extreme cycle for your first go - if you can eat, you will grow! ;)

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps ed upon waking

4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 13 - 16
Nolva
20mg ed (1mL if ordered from Hardcore Peptides) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed prior to bed

Weeks 16 - 18
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
IronMagLabs - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF + FREE shipping on orders Over $100
2x Halo Extreme
3x 4-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Hardcore Peptides - ADREN20 = 20% OFF
1x Nolva

man 3 caps of halo and 3 of 4 andro sounds like alot for my size. Im only 133pounds. You dont think i should back it down to 2 caps each according to my weight and height? i was thinking 1 bottle of each. Any input on that?

man 3 caps of halo and 3 of 4 andro sounds like alot for my size. Im only 133pounds. You dont think i should back it down to 2 caps each according to my weight and height? i was thinking 1 bottle of each. Any input on that?
Go for it, but I think you'll be quite disappointed in your end results..

Ok just ordered

2x Halo Extreme
2x 4-Andro
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Not sure which one is the nolva still from peptides. Is there anything else i can use besides the nolva?

Dont worry about your size, it should be fine because both of those supplements are mild (by comparison) and good for beginners.
If you take cycle support and the proper PCT supps you'll be good to go. Also, they dont aromatize so you wont experience much of any issues such as high estrogyn conversion or bad hormone imbalances.

My apologies I passed out, I didn't make it past 10pm. Now here I am at 2am with the batteries recharged - they recharge FAST! lol
Yes this is Nolvadex aka Tamoxifen Citrate
Ok just ordered

2x Halo Extreme
2x 4-Andro
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
Awesome! It would be really great if you could log your experience or make a brief review of your cycle experience when you're finished, this could be very beneficial to future members looking to do a first cycle.

If your concerned about your size, start lower (2 caps), after 5 days or so try 3 caps for a couple days. If it's working good, you can continue. If you think 3 is too much, cut back. With SDMZ I think you'd be right, first time on SDMZ would constitute 2 caps but I think you can definitely get away with 3 on Halo.
Like Adrenolin said, dosage is contingent on both experience and the results you wish to achieve. You may be disappointed with a lower dosage level because your gains could suffer as a result but you have to experiment a little bit in order to see. Everybody can experience different results.

If your concerned about your size, start lower (2 caps), after 5 days or so try 3 caps for a couple days. If it's working good, you can continue. If you think 3 is too much, cut back. With SDMZ I think you'd be right, first time on SDMZ would constitute 2 caps but I think you can definitely get away with 3 on Halo.

Like Adrenolin said, dosage is contingent on both experience and the results you wish to achieve. You may be disappointed with a lower dosage level because your gains could suffer as a result but you have to experiment a little bit in order to see. Everybody can experience different results.

You might be right. Because i never took any PH before, I dont know what to expect and a little worried about how my body reacts to PH. I think ill start with 2 caps for the first 3 days and if i dont feel anything bad then ill bump it up. Im stacking Halo with 4 andro too so hopefully my body responds well to the drugs. Cant wait to get ripped up though. lol

It's actually more sound to start higher and reduce the dose if necessary.. halo @75mg ED will take roughly 3-3.5 weeks to kick in at all. Reduce the dose and it may take even longer. However, because of the relatively short half-life of the compound, if 3 pills is too much (fat chance), he can drop down to 2 caps and will see improvement/less sides very quickly.

Nice, solid explanation there!

Alright! Just got my stuff and going to start in the morning. So im going to take this for six weeks.

3 caps halo in morning
2 caps 4 andro in morning
3 caps advanced cycle support before bed

Hit the weights like crazy and try to eat 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. And pound lots of water.

Anything else i should do on cycle?
My question is when do i start my PCT? Starting the 7th week? Another question is that sometimes i drink a glass of wine like once a week with a steak. Is that cool?

Alright! Just got my stuff and going to start in the morning. So im going to take this for six weeks.

3 caps halo in morning
2 caps 4 andro in morning
3 caps advanced cycle support before bed

Hit the weights like crazy and try to eat 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. And pound lots of water.

Anything else i should do on cycle?
My question is when do i start my PCT? Starting the 7th week? Another question is that sometimes i drink a glass of wine like once a week with a steak. Is that cool?

Looks good bro! You start PCT the FIRST day you're OFF the hormones! Continue taking the cycle support products through PCT :cool: So assuming you are doing 6 weeks of Halo, PCT would indeed start week 7.

On the wine topic..... SUCH a dicey subject to get into.. but DROP the wine and all alcohol on cycle is the safe answer. Just get two steaks and puree one of them. :rolleyes:

Looks good my man. Run the cycle, be diligent and once you start your PCT you should consider a Ultra Male/E-Control with the use of a SERM too.
Other than that you'll be in good shape!

Looks good my man. Run the cycle, be diligent and once you start your PCT you should consider a Ultra Male/E-Control with the use of a SERM too.
Other than that you'll be in good shape!

Yes i got
1 bottle of ultramale
1 bottle of e control
1 bottle of advanced cycle support
About to order the Nolva tomarrow from HC peptides.

So i should take the advanced cycle support during my PCT?

Glad to hear i can have some wine once a while. But im gonna try my best not to.

Im not planning to get shitfaced. Lol. According to what I read in term of hepatoxicity, 4 andro and halo is non liver toxic. Im taking the cycle support anyways. I just took my first dose of halo extreme stack an hour ago. I feel normal.

Im not planning to get shitfaced. Lol. According to what I read in term of hepatoxicity, 4 andro and halo is non liver toxic. Im taking the cycle support anyways. I just took my first dose of halo extreme stack an hour ago. I feel normal.

Halo IS liver toxic! You are the second person in the last month to think halo is not toxic. Not arguing with biggiez points, there are just two things you need to understand. Halo/17-aa methyls are liver toxic. Alcohol is liver toxic as well. nuff said :cool: keep in mind. Also, you cannot possibly get any kind of negative effects one hour post first dose.

I decided to go full potato and be sober until after my PCT is done. Liver is one thing, but also want to put all of my efforts into making this cycle successful.

On a side note, does tequila have alcohol in it?

Looks good. Run Cycle support for the first 2 weeks of PCT at least (I think..) -- if your running a 6 week cycle and a 6 week PCT then you might consider running Cycle Support for 3 weeks during PCT before stopping and soley relying on your SERM and Test booster/E-control supps to restore your hormone levels.

Definitely run Nolva or Clomid. Nolva is great though, especially for Halo (methylated). As Tony said, not to argue the legitimacy biggz statement but Halo is in fact a methylated product which definitely makes it liver toxic.
That being said, the SERM and possibly a supp like Liv52 will help keep you safe from side effects (especially when combined with in cycle use of Cycle Support)
Occasional wine won't kill you. If you can do Crystal Meth and survive, your going to survive this.. Just don't be stupid and get 'shitfaced' as you said.

Also, like Adrenolin said, if you can, leave a solid review and if your interested, Im sure the viewers would enjoy a decent log of your results too. I know I would!
Good luck and have fun getting Swol in the gym!

Today i noticed already a little bit more energy during my workout. Didnt do any weights today. Tomarrow going to hit the weights hard upper body. Hopefully this Halo 4 andro stack will not affect my libido.

Day 1
2 caps halo
2 caps 4 andro
3 caps advanced cycle support

Ill up the dosage of halo and andro depending on how i feel the next few days.

You will be fine longterm, especially after you come off the PH cycle. During however, Libido could very possibly be reduced (you not producing test..)

You will be fine longterm, especially after you come off the PH cycle. During however, Libido could very possibly be reduced (you not producing test..)

Thats where the 4 andro comes to play. No?

Today i noticed already a little bit more energy during my workout. Didnt do any weights today. Tomarrow going to hit the weights hard upper body. Hopefully this Halo 4 andro stack will not affect my libido.

Day 1
2 caps halo
2 caps 4 andro

Ill up the dosage of halo and andro depending on how i feel the next few days.

Not bashing... but there is no way you can possibly feel effects on day 1. It is also impossible to gauge the effectiveness of a dose until the compound has actually kicked in. You won't begin to feel anything until at least 2 weeks into the cycle.

Not bashing... but there is no way you can possibly feel effects on day 1. It is also impossible to gauge the effectiveness of a dose until the compound has actually kicked in. You won't begin to feel anything until at least 2 weeks into the cycle.

Hmm. Im new to all of this so i guess its just in my head that im stronger. How am i suppose to feel when this thing kicks in within the next few weeks?

Not bashing... but there is no way you can possibly feel effects on day 1.
This is dependent upon the individual and the compound as well as the dose in relation to one's bodyweight. I've noticed methyltrienolone in the past 3hrs after my very first dose of a cycle. Intense sweating, more strength, endurance, pumps/vascularity, didn't exhaust... I know using methyltrienolone is a VERY extreme example, but it's definitely possible, just not likely to appear for everyone as soon as OP reported on a Halo cycle - the average for halo is around 2.5 - 3wks.

Day 2

2 caps halo
2 caps 4 andro

Today went to the gym and did all upper body. Went as heavy as i can. I noticed that i dont get tired that easily because i stayed longer than usual. Something is working. I feel really good. Drank lots of water and i noticed my piss is pretty clear all day. i was expecting it to be yellow because of halo.

Back