• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Stack timing

downz

Registered
Reaction score
How much does dosage timing really matter with 4-andro (4 caps)and Halo(3 Caps)? Can I take it all in the morning or should I split it 12 hours? I've seen cycles suggested both ways. Hoping to get other opinions.

Take it all in the morning, it's not going to make any noticeable difference.

All in morning or half in morning, half in afternoon. Just make sure its mostly early in the day to reverse catabolic effects.

Start in the morning. If your debating 3/4 caps then start at 4 and reduce your dosage to 3 caps if your feeling any side effects (you shouldn't with Andro, esp. if you use cycle support)

I split all my dosing AM/PM. When I wake up and before I go to bed.

Neck, any idea if the 'myth' that evenly distributing cycle support caps throughout the day (rather than taking it before bed) can inhibit optimal mass gains?
Ive heard so many mixed reviews and different pieces of info..

Neck, any idea if the 'myth' that evenly distributing cycle support caps throughout the day (rather than taking it before bed) can inhibit optimal mass gains?
Ive heard so many mixed reviews and different pieces of info..

That's a wives tale brother. That being said there are certian compounds out there that you need to pay attention to the active half life, but with what you have listed above there's no need to worry.

so all in the morning and all the pcts at night will be how I dose unless there is some hard evidence against it.

I was splitting the dose and now just take all 3 halo at 5am with a banana and a preworkout, with no issues. One thing I did notice is that when taking my second dose in the evening I would get rather warm and sweat more.

Back