• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Do Visa Gift Card's Work?

mottastackedyou

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, i'm beginning body building and would like to hit the ground running.
not to be a lame ass, but i just got out of the hospital for a bunch of shit
(that won't give me problems by taking any of the medication on here) however
this means i'm living with my mom for the time being, and any money i use is
taken out of her bank account. so i'd like to go purchase a Visa Gift card and use that
on here, therefore she has no record of what it is i'm buying. kinda just personal reasoning you know?

Some websites don't work with Visa Gift Cards and i'm wondering if this one does.

I'd very much appreciate an EMAIL responce, if possible.
Mottastackedyou@aol.com
thanks!

Call them to try and make a purchase.

So Mote it Be
Chris

A pre-paid visa gift card should work.

Not calling you a liar in any sort, just offering my input here. forgive me if this offends you -

Most people who use visa gift cards don't have access to a credit card because they are under 18 (Hopefully this doesn't apply to you) That being said, on the off chance you are in fact still a teenager, please re-consider taking any PH, PS, or running any gear. If you are a teen, don't even post back, make your own decision, but just search up "Prohormone use in teens" on google. Again, just watching out for you or any teens that read this, hopefully it's not your case and what you said is true.

Best of luck

Back