• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SUPER-DMZ BF%

Scott

Registered
Reaction score
So the whole thing is, I wanna take super-dmz rx but my bodyfat is 21% As of now it just looks like im building muscle under fat, Everyone thinks im jacked but its all muscle under fat, By taking this will it make the same allusion or do you think. Il actually harden up ? And thats the chest area everything else is fine tbh

Scott 04106 said:
So the whole thing is, I wanna take super-dmz rx but my bodyfat is 21% As of now it just looks like im building muscle under fat, Everyone thinks im jacked but its all muscle under fat, By taking this will it make the same allusion or do you think. Il actually harden up ? And thats the chest area everything else is fine tbh

DMZ will harden you up plenty as long as you have a proper diet & routine in place. It might not hurt to look into Halo-Extreme also.

Back