• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo, 4-Andro and Taco Cycle Log

NachoLibre

Registered
Reaction score
Stats
Weight: 207lbs not sure of BF, hold a lot in the mid-section, but would say ~17%
Height: 6’0”
Forearms: 13.25”
Biceps: 15.75”
Chest: 47”
Neck: 16.5”
Waist: 38”
Quad: 23.5”
Calf: 16.5”

Stack
Week 1-6
Halo 3ed
Week 2-6
4-Andro starting at 1ed ramping up to 4ed
------
PCT
Week 7-10
Clomid
Ultimate male ?? (have a bottle not sure)
Week 10-13
e-control 3ed
ACS 3ed entire cycle

Diet (slightly above maintenance)
I eat clean, mostly bro style as I feel better and it much easier for me
~2700 calories
200-250g carbs
270-300g protein
60g fats

Training
5-6 days a week with 4 cardio sessions

Looking to put on some mass, but if I can lean out the mid-section a bit that would be great.

Let me know what you think and I will keep the log updated as I move forward.

Cycle looks good, but those cals are BELOW maintenance, not slightly above. Your maintenance is right around 3000. You just have to decide if you want mass, or want to cut. Since your bodyfat is on the high side, I would only up cals 250 over maintenace for mass. For cutting while on Halo, I would say cut 500 from maintenance. Keep us posted.

I agree with EB on the calorie expenditure being around 3k. I'd recommend if you're trying to cut some body fat off to start with EB suggested and watch your sugar intake and limit your carbs to about 120g/day, shoot for around 275g protein, and 100g from healthy fats.

I hear what you guys are saying, seems like I start to gain weight at 2700cals and start getting fat when over 3000 and natural. I also tend to get bloated when my carbs are over 200g. Maybe I should up the protein and fat and lower the carbs a bit to try and get a few more cals as my body seems to process them better.

I plan on doing another cycle in feb or march so maybe I should be full potato on this one and see how my body responds.

10 days under my belt and all is going well. Up to 3 halo and 2 4-Andro a day. No real positive effects as of yet. I am gaining a bit of weight and strength, but I feel that it's the normal amount that I would get from switching from a cut to a bulk. Although I have to say I'm not packing on the fat as I didn't last year on a higher calorie diet.

Sides:
MASSIVELY tired. I am use to getting about 5 hours a sleep and have been having trouble staying awake with 9 hours a night. Started the 4-Andro after a few days and it got better. I also was having a hard time getting the food down. I was hungry but everything was tasting gross to me. A week in and it's not that much of an issue.

The first few days I could feel something was in me. I've taken enough party favors to know when somethings going on. I felt a bit spacey and get hot as the day wears on. Not that bad, but I did feel it. After about 5 days and starting the 4-andro, I am feeling more level. I'm not sure if it was just the time or the 4-andro that helped.

Take my BP at least once a day and haven't seen anything over 128/70, so good in that department.

Diet:
Doing good on this and for the most part have decided to lean toward a bulk on clean foods (thoughts???). I track my macros and keep to around 275-300P 200C 80F. I'm going to play this buy ear as stuff starts to kick in. I'm super bloated from what feels like I'm stuffing my face, just not used to the calories, mainly carbs. I am more of a protein eater so my stomach of still getting used to the carbs.

Training:
Crushing it, even though I hit the gym at 5am. Doing Push/Pull/Legs repeat and 1 day active rest. 1.5 cycles into this and am feeling strong. Getting a bit sore, but recovery with all the calories is quick and will only get faster. Strange as back and rear delts seem to be what gets the most pump and sore.

Strange to have such sides so early on with Halo; maybe you've been fighting a cold...it's the season. Perhaps try upping water and 4-Andro intake.

Strange to have such sides so early on with Halo; maybe you've been fighting a cold...it's the season. Perhaps try upping water and 4-Andro intake.

You are right, my sides might not have been from the PH at all. There is a difference between causation and correlation. I did feel very strange like I had a buzz coming on, but I don't think I can place it all on the PH. My kid has been sick lately so it's most likely what you said. Either way I'm not feeling it anymore.

Feeling good, strength and size is up, but not more than I have seen on a normal bulk.

Dose:
Upped to 4-andro. Now on 3x halo and 3x 4-andro a day.

Diet and training:
Going well. Strength and weight gains are inline with a nice bulk I've put on maybe 5lbs in the last 2 weeks. Feeling less bloated so I thing weight gain will slow a bit. Stomach issues with eating more are getting better so I don't feel and look like a farting waterbed.

Sides:
Right nip tickles a bit off and on and I have a small bump (smaller than a pea) above my nip, not enough to see. I've gotten this before on things like DS active extreme and it went away on it's own. At what point to I take clomid or e-control while on cycle?

Overall:
If anything I'm able to keep up with 6 days on 1 day off hitting PRs and not getting sore. It's only week 2 so if other post are correct week 3 things should take off soon.

Personally, if it were me, I would start taking 3 E-Control a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Others may wait, but as soon as I get any tingling, itching, or pain around nipps, I jump right on it. No sense in having to combat a more serious issue later. Plus, the E-Control helps fight off bloat.

Personally, if it were me, I would start taking 3 E-Control a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Others may wait, but as soon as I get any tingling, itching, or pain around nipps, I jump right on it. No sense in having to combat a more serious issue later. Plus, the E-Control helps fight off bloat.

This^^^^

Good log thus far, will be following

Going well, nips stopped tingling and the bump stopped bothering me, so I'm going to wait on the AI for now. This week I go up to 4ed 4-andro, so I may end up taking it.

Diet:
Doing good on this, mostly clean foods and hitting my macros. Some days I had to pound 3 shakes to get in the protein, but that's not the norm. Been thinking of lowing my intake a bit to lean out. Can't decide as it's winter now and there's always the spring cut. I'm having fun on the bulk and the energy I get from it.

Training:
Feeling good and getting stronger. Not feeling like like the beast I was hoping, but I am progressing and my recovery time is short considering I'm on a 6on 1off split.

*Some PR, using strict form.
Squat -5 sets of 8 @225lbs (up from 5 TOUGH reps 3 weeks ago)
DL - 5 sets of 3 @315lbs (up from 3 sets of 3, 3 weeks ago)
Bench -5 sets of 3 @225lbs (did 3 sets of 3 before, but form was off)
Arms - don't seem to wear our, no matter what I throw at them
Back - same as arms

Health:
Even though I got the flu shot I seem to have the flu for 4 days. Even with the flu I hit PRs at the gym. Feeling a bit better, in a few days I will be good as new.

I'm at the half way point. Any words of wisdom?

Started 4-andro @ 4ed today. Starting to feel better, this flu has been kicking my ass but not stopping PRs.

I hit a push day today and just killed it. I did a 4x4 @225 on bench, then continued for another hour. My arms seem to be the ones getting stronger. Did 6 sets of 15 dips after heavy pressing.

My weight dropped about 2lbs over the last few days even though I haven't lowered my calories. Seem to be leaning out a bit, which is good but will keep calories in check as leaning out isn't my primary goal, that's what the spring cut is for.

It's almost time to go full potato and add taco to the cycle. Al pastor tacos are one of the most anabolic foods known to man, true story. I feel an epic cheat meal coming up.

We have plenty of Mexicans here in VB; I BETTER be able to find some of these "al pastor" tacos! :D

Been sitting at about 220lbs at night and 214 in the morning. Pissing about 5 times a night, at least not in the bed since I don't drink on cycle.

Started e-control today. Ordered 1-andro to add in the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle as well as some more e-control to have on hand.

One thing I noticed is that I can't have my fiber one bar in the morning anymore. My diet hasn't really changed since starting the cycle, but since starting I turned into a gas tank. The other day I counted to 10 during a fart, true story. I love the bars but rather not feel like I'm going to shit my pants all day. Maybe leaving these out will help get rid of the GH gut I have from bloating. My dutch ovens are impressive.

Been hitting it hard and will continue to do so!

still sitting at 118-220, getting bigger and stronger.

Been eating a lot and feel like I have a meat baby in my stomach. Stomach sticks out a bit, but might be just bloating. Some fat gains but not to much. I can handle a being fat for the winter, I wont' freeze to death.

Got 1-andro in today, was thinking of taking this along with the 4-andro. THOUGHTS?????

Strong is the word. Fat gainz have leveled off but strength and size keep on coming. Really don't want to get any fatter so this is good.

Did barbell curls with a last set of 8 @125lbs, that's about 30lbs higher than when I started.

Started 1-andro yesterday, nothing to report there as it's been only one day. Anyone have experience with 1-andro?

Will also be adding a al pastor taco feast tonight for added anabolic activity

I love 1-Andro, but I don't think you need to add it to this cycle. Perhaps save it for your next?

Been REALLY tired in the afternoon. Not sure if it's a second wind or the 1-andro but I seem to perk up a bit in the evening.

Weight is hovering around 217-218 in the morning. Everything must be kicking in as I'm eating more and feel like I've shifted to a recomp. This is fine as I'm fluffy enough for the winter.

Squat 4 warmup sets and 3 sets of 8 @ 235,245,255
leg press 4 sets of 360x12 / superset with calve extensions
deads 135x10 225x10 315x5 315x5
leg curl 4 sets of 10 @ 145lbs
left extensions 4 sets of 15 @ 160

Been a while so I thought I would give an update

WEEK 5

-- Added 1-andro to the mix
-- Feeling a bit tired, but with my schedule I can't say it's the PH. Trying to get at least 7 hours a night sleep.
-- BP was up to 129/80 the other day, I'm usually less than 115/65. Not sure what that's about so I upped ACS to 4ed and it has dropped.
-- Putting on a bit a weight, but not getting a bigger belly like in the begining. Body is switching to a recomp.
-- Weights are going up but don't have the energy that I did in week 3&4. I have scaled back my training a bit and am concentrating on form and activating the muscle instead of torching my CNS with sets to failure.

Looking forward to a deload week as I feel my body REALLY needs it. 6 day split for 5 weeks straight is getting to me.

Really diggin on the log NL!!! Deload is always my favorite week, haha.

I'm trying to eat my way out of over training, we'll see how it goes. This is most likely the afternoon snack for 'The Neck'

These are my macros I will be hitting for today:

Cal 3472
Carb: 296
Prot: 395
Fat: 76

I had added a bowl of chili to the food I already have prepared today. So add, fuck if I know I give up tracking and hope to fit it all in somehow.

I was wondering where you were; thought maybe you caught some rotten tacos. :eek:

I have had al pastor tacos 4 times this cycle, which is the main reason my bench went from sets of 3 to sets of 6 @225lbs.

Maybe why I look like I have a GH gut too...

Torched my back, was having problems even sitting up last night. I am really glad that I self regulated yesterday and moved to leg press and other movements that don't hurt my back. I knew something was not right.

Heavy deadlifts last week may have caused some of it, but them again, I have thrown my back out sneezing or turning the gas on my grill off.

The pain is pretty bad but I feel it's not getting worse so I'm on the mend. This means NO MORE heavy movements that hurt my back. and with one week left in the cycle.

I'm use to this as it happens about once a year so I know how to still lift hard but it does limit my choices.

NEED INPUT!

Should I take a few days off from training and continue my 6th week of the cycle or throw in the towel. I'm thinking will keep going as I have about 20 halo's left, which isn't much to save.

Torched my back, was having problems even sitting up last night. I am really glad that I self regulated yesterday and moved to leg press and other movements that don't hurt my back. I knew something was not right.

Heavy deadlifts last week may have caused some of it, but them again, I have thrown my back out sneezing or turning the gas on my grill off.

The pain is pretty bad but I feel it's not getting worse so I'm on the mend. This means NO MORE heavy movements that hurt my back. and with one week left in the cycle.

I'm use to this as it happens about once a year so I know how to still lift hard but it does limit my choices.

NEED INPUT!

Should I take a few days off from training and continue my 6th week of the cycle or throw in the towel. I'm thinking will keep going as I have about 20 halo's left, which isn't much to save.
I'm really big on "working around" injuries. But go with your gut!

My gut is large and in charge and telling me to move forward without squats or deads. Just arms and bench for me, I'm going bro...

Issues with taking Advil on cycle?

My gut is large and in charge and telling me to move forward without squats or deads. Just arms and bench for me, I'm going bro...

Issues with taking Advil on cycle?
Eh...I'd avoid the painkillers unless REALLY needed. I can usually get by on fish oil (natural anti-inflammatory) and some Biofreeze or Icy Hot.

MY LAST DAY IS TOMORROW!

Injuries
My back is still messed up, but good enough to keep up the intensity, but can't do deads or squats. Been hitting the leg press and curl/extensions with higher reps. I'm healing, but it usually takes a few weeks to get back in the swing of things and do squats again.

Weight
Hit 223 the other morning, put of some fat in my belly and back, but is about par for a bulk for me as I put on size quick, to bad that includes fat.

Lifting
I started to get a bit burned from a 6 day split and don't want to eat my way out of it, so I have cut the volume a bit. This week I have also changed back to a upper/lower split.

I'm ready to get back to maintenance for a few months then cut this winter coat off.

Back