• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ultra Male Testimonial

Trav

Registered
Reaction score
Currently taking ultra-male RX in conjunction with Test Freak, just thought I'd show you some lab results.

(During A-HD, another test booster, without UMR) - This was at a normal time
Lh: 1.7
Free Test: 732

(During Test Freak, test booster, along with UMR) - This was during pct (test and lh should actually be lower!)
Lh: 9.8
Free Test: 974

Just goes to show, this stuff really works. Great product IML, 5 Stars.

-Trav

Testfreak with ultra male rx, must be some bad mood swings, but ultra male rx made me loco for girls and good sleep.. Anyways id say ultra male rx is best test booster and got me back on track after a cycle. Great stuff. Cant wait for ortrastine 8)

You still having gyno problems m8?

yea the letro helped a bit but its still there. visiting a second doctor, an endocrinologist tomorow. ill keep you guys posted.

Went to the endo today, got prescribed letrozole at 2.5mg per day for 3 months then im gonna go back in for blood tests and an evaluation on the gyno... from what i've read thats a really high dose, and being that letro has a 2 day half life im just gonna lower the dosage myself to 2.5mg every other day and see how it goes. I've already been taking letro from CEM, but considering CEM's is about 500$ cheaper for 2ce the amount of the product, and i haven't seen much improvement, im starting to question the legitamacy of their products. Ill keep you posted on how the legit letro works.

Ahh damn.. gyno sounds like a b****.. Best of luck Trav

probs why they call them bitch tits haha

Hahah! many reasons lmfao..

Trav said:
Currently taking ultra-male RX in conjunction with Test Freak, just thought I'd show you some lab results.

(During A-HD, another test booster, without UMR) - This was at a normal time
Lh: 1.7
Free Test: 732

(During Test Freak, test booster, along with UMR) - This was during pct (test and lh should actually be lower!)
Lh: 9.8
Free Test: 974

Just goes to show, this stuff really works. Great product IML, 5 Stars.

-Trav

That is a significant boost to LH. I would love to see UM on its own.

What exactly is LH? And how can i raise it?

heavyiron 0482 said:
That is a significant boost to LH. I would love to see UM on its own.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I'd also like to see the rest of that blood panel.

Ion. Google leutenizing hormone.

Nice, will be following.

Back