• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Nolva Question

91jesus

Registered
Reaction score
If I just use Nolva(tamox) would that just be a sufficient pct by itself?

Yes, but would recommend ultramale rx.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Really so i dont have to spend on all the other stuff!? thats going to save me alot of money. so just a ph, ultramale cycle support and nolva would do more than enough??

That would be fine. Ultra male will work for pct, but a serm like nola or clomid is the best and safest pct you can do. I'm not knocking iml's products, i love metha-drol and dmz but i would never run a herbal pct over an actual tried and true pharmaceutical drug for these designer steroids.

Thanks alot this will save me a ton of money. Now how long do the (tamox) bottle last when im in pct? do i need to buy more than one bottle. Is Tamox more effective then the other products that they have?

check the mg/ml of the bottle. plan out your dosage. What ph are you running? and if you're using nolva i would go 40/20/20/20. (40mg ED for the first week, 20mg ED for the second, third, and fourth week)

Im not running any prohormone yet but will soon. the tamox/nova is the cem products one that says 50ml. im still wondering if i should try the halo or the dmz?

91jesus 09 said:
Im not running any prohormone yet but will soon. the tamox/nova is the cem products one that says 50ml. im still wondering if i should try the halo or the dmz?

Okay, if you decide to run dmz you should use clomid for pct. if you decide to run halo then go with nolva. It depends on your goals, what are you looking to gain from the cycle?

Damn really that sounds bad i dont want to lose that. it keeps you anabolic and raises insulin right? does clomid do the same? im looking to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle. but also stay as lean as possible. I dont want my bf to increase.

So then do... Tamox along with utltra male rx, wicked pct. But insane mood swing.. My mom threw out bottle cause i was super pissed when she cancled my membership because i started looking to "big".. so i ripped the hinges out of a door with ease hahah, prob not the best idea if your a subsitute for kids, anyways tamox would be fine, but id throw in ultra male rx on cycle and during the pct at 1 cap a day.

but it will still lower IGF-1 right? will clomid do the same?

Personally, i would go with clomid 50mgs per day for 4 weeks. The only thing i ever use nolva for is keeping on hand in case of any signs of gyno. Luckily i'm not prone and never had to use it.

Ohh i see so clomid is more of a full PCT and nova is for more of an emergency?? i think im going to go with Clomid it seems like alot more people use it any ways.

Back