• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Body?

ION4

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, Arnolds my most inspirational bodybuilder, and i am wondering, with all the hard work her put in, how did he achieve that body? was his workouts the same? I can only find the same workout he only did.. Now aday bodybuilders look like they been hand fed hormones and un natrual.. but I will one day build my way up to his level. I have much confidence and nothing is going to stop me, But do any of you guys know diffrent workouts he done? or just the same stuff? for example.. this is all i could find-
Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Chest:
Bench press ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Flat bench flies ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Incline bench press ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Cable crossovers ? 6 sets, 10-12 reps
Dips ? 5 sets, to failure
Dumbbell pullovers ? 5 sets, 10-12 reps

Back:
Front wide-grip chin-ups ? 6 sets, to failure
T-bar rows ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Seated pulley rows ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
One-arm dumbbell rows ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Straight-leg deadlifts ? 6 sets, 15 reps

Legs:
Squats ? 6 sets, 8-12 reps
Leg presses ? 6 sets, 8-12 reps
Leg extensions ? 6 sets, 12-15 reps
Leg curls ? 6 sets, 10-12 reps
Barbell lunges ? 5 sets, 15 reps

Calves:
Standing calf raises -10 sets, 10 reps
Seated calf raises ? 8 sets, 15 reps
One-legged calf raises (holding dumbbells) ? 6 sets,12 reps

Forearms:
Wrist curls (forearms on knees) ? 4 sets, 10 reps
Reverse barbell curls ? 4 sets, 8 reps
Wright roller machine ? to failure

Abs:
Nonstop instinct training for 30 minutes

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

Biceps:
Barbell curls ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Seated dumbbell curls ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Dumbbell concentration curls ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps

Triceps:
Close-grip bench presses (for the all three heads) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Pushdowns (exterior head) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Barbell French presses (interior head) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
One-arm dumbbell triceps extensions (exterior head) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps

Shoulders:
Seated barbell presses ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Lateral raises (standing) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Rear-delt lateral raises ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Cable lateral raises ? 5 sets, 10-12 reps

Calves and Forearms:
Same as Monday, Wednesday and Friday Abs:
Same as Monday, Wednesday and Friday

maybe consider trying to contact arnold? he's a busy guy but he's also very into helping people and who knows, maybe you'd get a response.

Serious? hahah how do i contact him?? :)

Arnold's best training partner was named methandrostenolone. Get hooked up with him (in about 10 years) and he'll hook you right up.

Also, if you haven't read his book "the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding" it may be worth a look

thats some funny shit SD. Aronald looked crazy nice and has great genetics, but he wouldnt have been so great without his training partner. hahahahaha

Hahaha! thanks guys lmao, welcome to ironmaglabs gendavis! 8)

Dianabol "breakfast of champions". He swore by test/deca/dbol stack.

where do i buy d bol? ;D

dbol, dianabol, is an oral AAS... steer clear of that ION.

I know m8, Im talking about when im older:p do you know where i could get dbol and test enthanate?

probs not the best place to be asking considering it's not legal, besides, im sure there will be different sources by the time you're that age

Trav said:
probs not the best place to be asking considering it's not legal

Agreed. There are forums dedicated to AAS, but you won't find a "source" there either.

Seriously..... Put that on the back burner for a decade. Looking like the man is one thing, f*cking up your natural hormone production forever is something else entirely. You have plenty of time for that junk later.

My "friend" makes his stuff in a lab, ive ran winny though and test E but im done with that, just sticking with mass gainer, anabeta and y0ked along with creatine mono..

At the height of his body building the Big A was doing a split routine that looked some thing like this.

Mon
Chest, Back, Legs
Tues
Shoulders, lower back, Arms
Wed
Chest, back, egs
Thurs
Shoulders, Lower back Arms
Fri
Chest, Back, Legs
Sat
Shoulders, lower back, Arms.

About the only way you can really contact him now is though the governor's office. Which i think the e-mail address for that is; governor@governor.ca.gov

Damn.. He only has 1 rest day? and thanks alot pt

Very true, no longer gov..

Only has one rest day and able to train each bodypart more than once a week because of the aas.

True true, Is this effect only with an AAS? or like epistane or other steroid like?

The closest thing to "real" AAS I've seen is right here at IML. Methadrol extreme is stout stuff. I'm off my game cuz this shoulder is jacked, but I still managed a 525 raw deadlift last night and I'm squatting 600 easy...... The really killer part is there is virtually no residual soreness. I could easily train legs twice a week if wanted to. This stuff is no joke.

very nice, damn wish i could be 21 for 2 months and test it haha

Back