• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methadrol cycle after Super DMZ?

Excelled.

Registered
Reaction score
I did a cycle of dmz back in october and was done in december with pct...kept all the gains

Its an insane product btw it was my first cycle ever and I managed to do

Squats 500 for 3 - EASY!!
Deadlifts 585 for 4 - EASY!!
Bench 365 for 2

so what I am asking is I've been off pct for over a month and would it be a good idea to do methadrol? or will It not be as effective since I already did superdrol my 1st cycle? I feel fully recovered from cycle. Kept pretty much all my gains. I am 20.

I don't trust much other phs I was sold by the insane results i got from DMZ

Ph or not recommended under age 21. That being said, enough time has passed post cycle to start another.

20 is young for the PH scene.

The M-D will be plenty effective no matter what you've done in the past.

Regardless of what anyone says I will do a cycle....I've trained naturally for 4 years seriously. I know that I've fully developed and Im ready to take it to the next level. Erase my age from the original post and now give me honest answers

Erase age from my post and there's your answer!!

but what about both being superdrol? will it be less effective of a cycle? should i try something else?

Re: Re: Methadrol cycle after Super DMZ?

chip 04240 said:
Erase age from my post and there's your answer!!

Lol, so true.

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

Re: Re: Methadrol cycle after Super DMZ?

Excelled. said:
but what about both being superdrol? will it be less effective of a cycle? should i try something else?

No brother. You are going to have great gains either way. Stay up on your nutrition and you could add deca-drol at the end of your cycle for that little extra push imo!

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

Back