• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CYANOSTANE Rx? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CYANOSTANE Rx? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Cyanostane Rx - 1 Bottles
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 2 bottles
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/cyanostane/

Check this journal out, the result of hard work and a great product like Cyanostane:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/132017-no-mercy-cutting-cyanostane-rx-lots-pics-details.html

jp palma said:
do you need Anabolic-Matrix Rx ?

Makes it into a solid cycle & helps with PCT

Just got my Cyanostane rx stack in the mail. I'll keep you guys posted. This is my first foray into PH so hopefully it helps out a bit with my goals. ;D

when should I start to notice strength increases from the cyanostane? Just started today so I'm obviously not expecting anything instant lol.

Finishing my 4th week of DMZ,I was wondering, would it be okay to take cyanostane the last 4weeks of my DMZstack

I just received my Cyanostane Stack in the mail and have a few more weeks before I start it. I want to get the most out of this stack and have heard varying suggestions on how to stack it, when to take certain products (time of day), PCT, etc & want some advice/suggestions on how to get the most out of this stack.

On the IML website it says to do the following:

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

I have heard some people say to get a second bottle of Cyanostane and take Cyano 3x a day and others have said stick to 2x a day. What I'm asking is what is YOUR ideal Cyanostane stack? What time of day should I take what, what should I take together, and how far apart should I space the others?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

I just received my Cyanostane Stack in the mail and have a few more weeks before I start it. I want to get the most out of this stack and have heard varying suggestions on how to stack it, when to take certain products (time of day), PCT, etc & want some advice/suggestions on how to get the most out of this stack.

On the IML website it says to do the following:

I have heard some people say to get a second bottle of Cyanostane and take Cyano 3x a day and others have said stick to 2x a day. What I'm asking is what is YOUR ideal Cyanostane stack? What time of day should I take what, what should I take together, and how far apart should I space the others?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Cyanostane (upon waking)
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix (upon waking)
3 caps daily (taken with Cyanostane for improved absorption)

Advanced Cycle Support (night)
3 caps daily (taken at least 3hrs separate from ph)

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid (night)
1mL [50mg] daily

Ultra Male (night)
1 cap daily

3 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control (night)
3 caps daily

Ultra Male (night)
1 cap daily

3 caps daily

If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know.

Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Cyanostane (upon waking)
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix (upon waking)
3 caps daily (taken with Cyanostane for improved absorption)

3 caps daily (taken at least 3hrs separate from ph)

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid (night)
1mL [50mg] daily

Ultra Male (night)
1 cap daily

3 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control (night)
3 caps daily

Ultra Male (night)
1 cap daily

3 caps daily

If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know.

Thanks for the prompt reply Adrenolin, I really appreciate it!

So then to summarize, for weeks 1-6 it's best to take:

• Upon waking - Cyanostane & Anabolic Matrix (together)
  • Mid Morning - Advanced Cycle Support (3 hours apart)
  • Afternoon - Cyanostane & Anabolic Matrix (together)
  • Mid Afternoon - Advanced Cycle Support (3 hours apart)
  • Evening (pre-workout) - Cyanostane & Anabolic Matrix (together)
  • Night/post workout - Advanced Cycle Support (3 hours apart)

Weeks 7-10:

• Clomid & Ultra Male - once at night
  • Advanced Cycle - 3x daily

Weeks 10-12:

• E control & advanced cycle - 3x Daily
  • Ultra Male - once at night

Does that sound about right?

My only other question (I don't know if I'm allowed to ask it on here so my apologies if I'm violating any forum rules) is where do you get your clomid? I didn't see it on IML website.

Again I appreciate your time...

Hardcorepeptides

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

If that's how you want to do it. I was suggesting taking your prohormone + anabolic matrix all at the same time, 6 caps every morning. And then ACS, AT LEAST 3hrs separate - prior to bed would work just fine. This will prove much more simple than dosing 6 times a day or whatever you were planning.

As for clomid, you can find it in research grade from various vendors such as Purity-Solutions, CEM Products, Osta-Gain, Research Stop

What's the life on cyanostane? I'm currently on my first cycle ever of Halo Extreme and I'm splitting it up morning afternoon night and the cycle support 3 hours after the morning and afternoon Halo. Is this necessary? I also already have a bottle of sdmz for my next cycle should I do the cyanostane first or could I jump right into the sdmz? After my bulk on Halo I also want to lean out my stomach a little bit and get rid of the handles anything you can recommend for a post cycle cut that can help burn fat but not lose muscle? Also would like it to be non liver toxic so I can have a few beers at baseball games and what not during the summer.

If that's how you want to do it. I was suggesting taking your prohormone + anabolic matrix all at the same time, 6 caps every morning. And then ACS, AT LEAST 3hrs separate - prior to bed would work just fine. This will prove much more simple than dosing 6 times a day or whatever you were planning.

As for clomid, you can find it in research grade from various vendors such as Purity-Solutions, CEM Products, Osta-Gain, Research Stop

Hmm, that's certainly a lot easier than dosing throughout the day like a geriatric patient lol. So then taking the Cyanostane & Anabolic Matrix (6) all in the morning with Advanced Cycle Support (3) all at night will prove to be efficient for weeks 1-6?

• Then for weeks 7-10 you recommend taking the Clomid, Ultra Male, & Advanced Cycle Support (3) all at night at the same time (4 total plus 50mg clomid)?
  • Ending the cycle by weeks 10-12 taking E Control (3), Ultra Male, & Advanced Cycle Support (3) all at night at the same time as well (7 total)?

Does that sound about right Adrenolin?

What's the life on cyanostane? I'm currently on my first cycle ever of Halo Extreme and I'm splitting it up morning afternoon night and the cycle support 3 hours after the morning and afternoon Halo. Is this necessary? I also already have a bottle of sdmz for my next cycle should I do the cyanostane first or could I jump right into the sdmz? After my bulk on Halo I also want to lean out my stomach a little bit and get rid of the handles anything you can recommend for a post cycle cut that can help burn fat but not lose muscle? Also would like it to be non liver toxic so I can have a few beers at baseball games and what not during the summer.
Take the Cyano all at once upon waking. The ACS all at once prior to bed. This route of administration will prove to be the most simple.

You could do either Cyano (3caps - 6wks) or SDMZ AFTER your PCT and a good BREAK from hormonals.

If you want to get lean, then you need to want to quit the beer. They really don't go hand in hand when in the process of getting lean. Also, there's not a single product that's going to burn off your bodyfat and allow you to eat like a slob and drink beer while doing it. The diet needs to stricken up if fatloss is a goal. After you do that, you may consider 2 bottles of Osta (non toxic to the liver) at 2caps ed for 12 wks.... use it as a bridge between your Halo PCT and your upcoming Cyanostane cycle.

Hmm, that's certainly a lot easier than dosing throughout the day like a geriatric patient lol. So then taking the Cyanostane & Anabolic Matrix (6) all in the morning with Advanced Cycle Support (3) all at night will prove to be efficient for weeks 1-6?

• Then for weeks 7-10 you recommend taking the Clomid, Ultra Male, & Advanced Cycle Support (3) all at night at the same time (4 total plus 50mg clomid)?
  • Ending the cycle by weeks 10-12 taking E Control (3), Ultra Male, & Advanced Cycle Support (3) all at night at the same time as well (7 total)?

Does that sound about right Adrenolin?

Yes, precisely. This is what I do, and recommend others to do. It may keep blood levels more stable by splitting the dosages across the day, but in the end it has a negligible impact on the effectiveness of the cycle. I prefer to Keep It Simple.

Yes, precisely. This is what I do, and recommend others to do. It may keep blood levels more stable by splitting the dosages across the day, but in the end it has a negligible impact on the effectiveness of the cycle. I prefer to Keep It Simple.

Excellent, thanks again for your insight and suggestions as they really have helped tremendously! I plan on following this layout to a "T" when I start my Cyanostane cycle.

Yesterday was my last day of an 8 week M-Sten Rx cycle & I followed the instructions listed on IML website for dosing. How long should I wait before starting the Cyanostane? I've been off of the M-Sten Rx for 4 weeks (ran it for 4 weeks) but have been on the Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male, ACS, & E Control for the last 4 weeks (ending yesterday). Should I wait another 4 weeks before starting Cyanostane, or was the 4 weeks off from M-Sten while on the other stuff sufficient enough? Obviously I don't want to overload my body, so I am curious as to when the best time to start the Cyanostane will be?

Thanks!

Excellent, thanks again for your insight and suggestions as they really have helped tremendously! I plan on following this layout to a "T" when I start my Cyanostane cycle.

Yesterday was my last day of an 8 week M-Sten Rx cycle & I followed the instructions listed on IML website for dosing. How long should I wait before starting the Cyanostane? I've been off of the M-Sten Rx for 4 weeks (ran it for 4 weeks) but have been on the Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male, ACS, & E Control for the last 4 weeks (ending yesterday). Should I wait another 4 weeks before starting Cyanostane, or was the 4 weeks off from M-Sten while on the other stuff sufficient enough? Obviously I don't want to overload my body, so I am curious as to when the best time to start the Cyanostane will be?

Thanks!
It would be easy to say ya, go go go for that next cycle, but I'm not here to sell products. I'm here to help ensure everyone is running effective, but safe cycles; as well as to help wherever I can...

On the contrary, it would be best if you waited at least 8wks after your PCT. The general rule of thumb for those who choose not to get regular bloodwork (I recommend this highly), is Time ON + PCT = Time OFF ALL Hormonals.

Mid may would be the EARLIEST safest time to start another cycle. For you, I'd recommend even longer than that as you chose not to use a SERM in your PCT... you may not be quite as recovered as you think you are... the only way to tell would be to get bloodwork.

If you're interested in running safer cycles in the future, consider the blood panel.
Get blood work before every cycle as well as after PCT to see if you're in the clear for beginning your next cycle.

Select the female hormonal panel from Private MD Labs - this will test what needs to be, and is much cheaper than the male hormonal panel.
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=1032&category=6&search=#1032

Use the coupon code: Healthy12 for a 12% discount

$52.79

;)

If you need help deciphering your results... feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help you out.

Last edited:
Yeah I understand that diet and exercise is the most important part of either bulk or cut. Just was asking what would be good to cut with. I will def check out the osta for a bridge. And as far as the beer goes its not like I plan on going out and getting shit faced every weekend but every once in awhile I do like to have a couple beers. Hell most guys do. Everyone deserves to let loose every now and then as long as they're working hard for it. Also do you need to stack osta with anything or is it fine just at 2 caps a day following PCT of my Halo cycle?

Back