• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Comming up hot for steroids??

jaggedendz

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering if I took super dmz, can I piss hot for steroids If I were going to be tested?

How about other such as Deca, Halo and more? Are they steroids, too?

So, DMZ is the only one that is steroids? What about CYANOSTANE and Metha-drol?

Cyanostane contains dimethazine. Metha-drol has superdrol dimethazine and max lmg. Both contain steroids and are extremely effective. Metha-drol is VERY powerful. Comparable to dbol and anadrol. If your diet is dialed in, its not uncommon to gain 20lbs in 4 weeks. I'm on day 16 of metha-drol right now and LOVE it.

Long & short, yes.

If you're talking about a military piss test the answer is no, you will not fail. Even if they did test for steroids, which they don't, most orals clear your system within 4-6 weeks anyway.

That applies to most civillian companies as well. I've been tested twice while on a "legal" PH/PS cycle and came up clean both times. I asked the lab tech point blank last time and she told me they do not test for steroids on a UA.

I know at least 20 active duty guys on legal orals and a couple on AAS. None have ever failed a UA.

Does that mean you're completely safe? Of course not, but your confidence level should be pretty high. Especially if you know when the test will be.

For the most part college, Olympic, and professional level athletics are the only ones that care about steroid use in the workplace.

Just to correct something mentioned before, you will come up hot for Halo, there is a conversion to T-bol

I am active duty and if they specifically test for steroids then yes you will pop hot. Key word if the specifically test for it.

"Where there is men, there is always war" Albert Einstein
Chris

But would you be ok because they are legal supplements is what Im asking?

No. The legality of the sup is irrelevant. The urinalysis can't distinguish between an illegal steroid and a currently legal clone. Roids is Roids

Everything hinges on the big "if".

Nope, it won't matter at all friend. Brother the reality of your day to day drug test showing aas compounds is not a reality. Even the higher 9&10 level panels won't show it. You have to be specifically tested for by a test like blood test to show the positiveness of aas.

Chris

Then my brother you might want to leave aas or designer aas alone.

Chris

As we've said. The chance of being popped on a UA is negligible.

Too risky for you still.... Run the sarm when it comes out and stack with ultra male. Should be plenty stout without any "banned" substances. IMO

Back